Would a luchadora get over in Stardom?

Would a luchadora get over in Stardom?

Attached: FbM3Cd9UUAAkZaJ.jpg (768x1024, 234.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7Rz1jV-Fx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah

Nobody can get over in Stardom. That’s a man.

I am 100% certain I have seen a webm or this bitch sucking cock on /gif/

she's already wrestled there
youtube.com/watch?v=m7Rz1jV-Fx8

>ywn have a sexy latina succubus own you sexually

japs are loving her right now

this is pre-CMLL, she is so much better now

Kek she uploaded it to her own youtube illegally? She gets more based by the minute

i think this chilean player got a clue

Attached: Stephanie Vaquer.jpg (1280x1440, 1.12M)

Attached: FcWwHYGaMAEB4dn.jpg (1616x1080, 186.63K)

She's too good to be spending her best years wrestling grannies in CMLL. I want her to be signed by a Japanese or American promotion so bad

Attached: ddnll1aoi9i91.jpg (1080x1350, 141.52K)

seethe

this slut is hot

need a latinx gf so bad fuck

Luchadoras typically have a low opinion of Stardom, Thunder Rosa said that she got a concussion and they forced her to keep it quiet because she wasn't on a proper work visa and it would have put the promotion in legal trouble

>Luchadora
>Thunder Rosa
Thunder Rosa isn't a luchadora. She's a fake Mexican who grew up in San Diego and went to the same high school as Rey Mysterio. Her Spanish is so bad that actual Mexicans in Mexico have complained about her Spanish commentary. In Mexico, AEW airs with her on the Spanish announce team. She's also gone on record saying for the longest time she was ashamed of being Mexican, and now her entire gimmick is the day of the dead. She's a grifter whose time will come

lel thunder rosa is the mexican mansoor.

the only gaijin who have high opinions of Stardom are the blondes

makes you think

>She's a grifter whose time will come
you think it hasn't already happened? her reputation is in the gutter

So the drama queen who is always injured or injuring others represents luchadoras, even though she isn't one, and is mad she got one of her many injuries and they didn't want her getting caught without a visa which would mean she would be permanently banned from Japan and that they were willing to risk giving her work even though she couldn't get the proper paperwork?
Okay, dude.

Good

My dick has a high opinion of Ava

Attached: FcPkecKWIAElqNn_1.jpg (757x1513, 374.05K)

At least Manny has gone to Saudi Arabia as a brand ambassador to help promote WWE. Thunder Rosa has never showed her face in AAA, CMLL, or any lucha promotion in Mexico

She'll probably bullied in a CMLL locker room

got a concussion cause she cant work, chicks who dont wanna go to japan are weak cowards

>be bullied*

Thunder Rosa's voice sounds like a school principal trying to quiet down an assembly

Alexa bliss took the bimbo pill?

manny embarrassed himself every time he spoke on the mic, he sounded like a pajeet trying to speak arabic, the stuff he said became a meme that went around for a while.

all I heard was some high Saudi official asked him if it was real and Manny said no and regretted saying that