Punk rock

punk rock

Attached: 119084572_314657479798050_7888666415599118236_n.jpg (1080x1080, 164.96K)

Wow vampire looks like shit.

I hate this soi coffee drinking faggot so much

The Big 3 of the punk subculture.

No tattoos, a foot smaller than anyone else in the pic, and Ace STILL manages to look like the hardest cunt in the pic.

How does based Ace do it lads?

Is this new?

Rage with The Machine

hes legitimately insane, its all in the eyes.

>No tattoos
He has a tattoo of the Chicago flag on his forearm.

Attached: 1661886349163.jpg (1200x675, 68.52K)

>I'm a punk, I hate corporations
*sips from his Starbucks latte*

people from Chicago are literally as subhuman as MAH SOUTHERN PRIDE rednecks

he was always crazy

Attached: Ace_Steel-College_of_Lake_County-Grayslake.jpg (622x933, 253.05K)

The entirety of America is built upon decades of racism. But then again, racism is just a whipping word you use to hurt someone you hate. 79% of Americans are vaxxed.

based schitzo post

If he was born 20 years earlier he could have been the champ of a territory shooting on anyone that tried to take his belt and leaving them bloody and broken.
If he was born 20 years later he could be a pillar of AEW or NXT's newest top star.

Instead he is a manlet Gen Xer and cursed for it.

Ace deserved better

>star wars fag
Of fucking course

Any truth to that post a few days ago saying that Lars' friends screwed Punk out of money ?

THE CRACK KICKED IN
THE CRACK KICKED IN
IN THE LOCKER ROOM WITH CM PUNK AND MY DEMONS

naw because punk just had surgery

yea I guess that's why he's doing stuff with Aew. Made him sign nDA's he's basically Lar's bitchboy. That's why he's so fucking mad it's not just the elite he owes this fucker alot.

Someone posted a bunch of SEC shit showing that Lars was spending an insane amount of money he shouldn't have access to on chunk investments which would tie in with the timeline. I mean it is pure conjecture but I really can't think of anywhere else he would get the money other than Punk.