ITT: We do the whole rant

Post by post

Attached: 412CB4D5-C13A-45D9-8270-4CA098242977.jpg (828x471, 313.25K)

Sasha banks is one ugly ass horse

>You do improve with Paul Levesque right?

Cm punk: I'm a faggot. First question.
OP: me too!

You tell me

>Hi, Im CM Punk, your world champion. Only thats not good enough for me so now im going to shoot on everyone including the owner and start a fight but its fine cuz i just got ace out of the insane asylum and he's ready to eat someone's face off.

>I just shidded and farded

you tell me

>Mindy's muffins. My favorite muffins. They're closed on Mondays and Tuesdays tho. :(

“If April is going to date a nigger, she could at least date one of those 7-8 feet tall NBA niggers. guess I am a racist to a point. Fucking niggers”

TURN OFF MY MUSIC

>Listen. I'm tired, I'm hurt, my cage keeps pinching the skin of my balls and it's really hard to pee in this so yeah I'm a LITTLE angry okay?

Nigger

I AM A BALL MUNCHER
BIG MEATY MEAT BALLS

Reporter: How do you feel winning back the A-
Punk: FUCK COLT CABANA AND FUCK YOU TOO. WHERE'S MY CAKE. I'M HURTY AND TIRED. BUCKS AND OMEGA BAD.

YOU, GET YOUR SMARTPHONE AND PLAY MY FUCKING MUSIC RIGHT NOW!

No you can’t have a can tony get your own, some billionaire askin for a fuckin hand out

Kevin Nash was RAPED, GAPED AND SISSIED

They call it Coba-COBACABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANA

>Look, I'm drug free. Always have been. But that doesn't stop me enjoying the smell of Calpol. It's just so yummy.

>7206389
Nah you are and you don’t deserve a (You). Sasha Banks is the GOAT wrestler, unlike Punk who is just a little bitch. She’s all human, thanks for your unnecessary concern.