They really think they're getting near these belts in the forseeable future when The acclaimed are so over the top...

>They really think they're getting near these belts in the forseeable future when The acclaimed are so over the top right now
kek

Attached: 5632646.png (603x610, 452.78K)

SIOG is going to drop it to The Acclaimed in NY then TA will drop it to FTR at the PPV with FTR completing a heel turn.

>have three (3) tag titles
>still want another one
belt marks are insufferable

how about they defend the fucking belts they have

Wasn't aware they were booking.

These niggas giving a fuck about these titles like they mean anything is embarrassing

Acclaimed are a comedy tag team only over with gays and trannies

Belt collecting gimmick (in particular when 2 of the 3 belts you hold atm are worthless) is lame as fuck and they have never cut a decent promo, fuck them i hope all they do is lose to the acclaimed to elevate them even higher while maybe ftr can learn to cut a semi decent promo but there's no way in hell either of those are happening

Because nobody wants to book their shitty tags on shows

Heel Briscoes need to debut imo

Hi, Dax

Fuck FTR. I hate boring workrate shitters.
Belt collecting peaked with Ultimo Dragon and will literally never be good again.

>trying to bitch out the acclaimed
these faggots are so fucking annoying.

Attached: 1631440993401.png (587x558, 496.82K)

They should make his autism about the rankings be an actual gimmick

Who will be Dax's partner though?

>FTR completing a heel turn.
These guys are more over as faces than they've ever been, no way

>AEW hot potatoing yet another belt

I hope FTR fucks off forever when Punk leaves. They are anti-dimes, tranny loving faggots, and their matches put me to sleep.

They'd be easy heels against a hot Acclaimed act.

Better be prepared to lose to the acclaimed then and not bitch.

Dax is a fag, but if you like the Acclaimed, you probably own 4XL Danhausen and Orange Cassidy shirts.

U mad u aint getting scissored?

>HEY LOOK AT ME I SAW ULTIMO DRAGON A FEW TIMES ON WCW