CM Punk is right

CM Punk is right about everything. He was right about WWE. He was right about Colt. He was right about the Elite. Phil Brooks is a better man than all of them, and just because they want to escape their sad reality by being beer-swilling degenerates who ambush people like a street gang doesn't make them more relatable, it just makes them weak. Period.

Attached: 1648167955404.jpg (1200x800, 58.13K)

Attached: austin aries.jpg (900x1200, 245.8K)

>it just makes them weak
Punk is unironically a weak person and he's ''straight edge'', also aged like milk.

What a chad
>Blacked
Nevermind

He's aged fine but sure he's not physically strong, doesn't mean he's not right

more nuance next time. this one is too easy to see through

What a chad
>BLACKED
BASED

>He's aged fine
He looks like a crack head and hurts himself all the time.

Attached: Fb3Z7yoWQAAbjjz.jpg (3860x2574, 3.97M)

When was Austin Aries in WWE?
I don't watch slop but I figured I would have heard about that.

Attached: austin_aries2.gif (200x178, 506.61K)

If a white girl wears any combination of jordans/AF1’s with large hoop earring’s, she’s been blacked

Punk said he was a locker room leader btw.

Why does it seem like there's more Punk damage control than shitting on the Elite. It just seems like people are trying harder to convince other people that Phil was right rather than make the Elite look bad

He was only around for like a year and a half in 2016. He was originally supposed to be a wrestler/trainer for NXT, but got injured and was a commentator for a bit (which he was actually pretty good at), then he was on 205 Live for a few months, and ended up quitting when it was obvious they were never going to use him on Raw or Smackdown.

I’m not a fan of CM Punk but can anyone explain why I think Colt Cabana is a massive faggot too?

Who's the blonde bitch on the left wearing in the Blacked thong?

lol at least a quarter of this board is punk derangement spam, it's actually worse than twitter

my wife

Lockport Phil is a shoot fag. He likes to go to Boystown on the DL and get fisted by daddies.

Nah you are

looks like naomi swann maybe

The Elite grew up wanting guys like Eugene, Zakk Ryder, The spirit Squad and the Mexicools
to main event. They were like FUCK HHH, FUCK Undertaker and FUCK Batista.
The hilarious thing is Vince would've loved them if they were jacked back in the day.
Overly cartoony: check
Anoys anyone channel swapping: check
Looks like some 70s gay rock parody: check
Talks like any typical 90s comedy duo: check

Punk's just thinking the same thing everyone else are thinking. It's not that complicated OP

Attached: wrestlers.jpg (512x512, 143.24K)

He looks worn out. Wrinkly AF

It's either her or Ivy Wolfe, they both have a similar hairstyle & look. If you imagine her with clothes on, she'd be classy looking. Even in that pic she looks out of place, because she's the only one who doesn't look like a GTA gutter slut.