Brandi getting ready for my BWC

Attached: new squat.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

harpersbazaar.com/beauty/skin-care/a28170595/what-is-brazilian-butt-lift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BWC
No such thing.

Too much ass.

She will finna know it!

This thread has nothing to do with professional wrestling. No one cares about any of your faggots mentally ill fantasies. This is Any Forums, a board with only males posting on it. You all look to get each other off. This isn’t normal. Brandi Lauren has a fake ass and she is a God awful wrestler.

Make the thread topic something about wrestling so they don’t take it down dummy

N

Attached: new squat 2.webm (576x1026, 2.54M)

Big will’s cock

Attached: E49657B2-8277-445D-B979-28713DEE0E6B.jpg (952x1040, 122.09K)

ass implants fuckin really? disgusting

She really didnt need ass implants

Mandyfag already spamming.

Why does she still need to squat?

The squats are for the viewers, she gets her ass on a surgeon's bed not in a gym.

hi Sheamus!

Niggers are so disgusting to look at

but enough about botcha skanks

girls are so much grosser than guys are. always showing off their purple buttholes wearing buttfloss, or rubbing their ass on a sink somewhere. bunch of whores. Im glad they exist though

>quarter of her ass out of frame with each squat
She's retarded.

Big Wakandian Cock

its so obvious

Attached: Balda Banks.jpg (736x552, 46.34K)

Holy coomola, we got all the videos now bros?

Unless you're a complete coomer shit like this makes them less attractive

Sasha Banks is the most beautiful, perfect woman that I have set my eyes on. You all keep trolling me in every fucking thread. I don’t give a shit. You’re all spineless bitches. Banks is the greatest wrestler of all-time. Brandi Lauren was fired by both WWE and Impact. She now wrestles in bingo halls and let me tell you something, she isn’t doing a whole lot of wrestling because she doesn’t know how to. You all simp for ugly cunts. Keep coming at me.

What implants retard she squats everyday and mogs your Fagley and MANdy

Attached: 58821B42-0260-4E62-A3FA-925280C9A2E5.jpg (960x1280, 192.44K)

She obviously has a brazillian butt lift and not implants.
Her ass is all fat, squats create muscle you idiot. Those squat videos are just for coomers to jerk off to.
She never even touches a weight outside of those videos. She has flabby fat girl arms, fat thighs and a fat fake looking ass. And a flat stomach like she weighs 99lbs, because she gets the fat liposuctioned from her gut and pumped into her ass. That's what a BBL is. Her entire body screams BBL, she may as well have it tattoed on her forehead.

She looks like she exclusively does anal

Mandy rose has no ass. She wore a thong and exposed how tiny her shit ass. And her jiggle was laughably pathtic.
Brandi's ass is real and better than mandy's and everyone else's. Falseflag as blisstranny all you want.

Based Black Wide Cock user

I'm not a Mandyfag and I'm not falseflagging as anyone. Her fat girl arms show she doesn't really work out, and that along with the unnaturally flat stomach for someone with arms like hers and fat fake looking ass all indicate an obvious BBL. She got lipo on her stomach and had the fat put in her ass.
harpersbazaar.com/beauty/skin-care/a28170595/what-is-brazilian-butt-lift/
>Using a combination of liposuction and fat grafting, a successful BBL results in added volume, defined curves, and a butt lift.