Remember

Remember...

Attached: cm-punk1.jpg (700x370, 37.7K)

Mickey unironically should of taken his advice. He got put over by someone big like punk then did nothing with it

this was the single gayest moment in live PPV history

What did he unironically mean by this? Was he just delirious from the beating he had?

He shoot thought he was gonna win and kept rehearsing his post-victory promo for days. The egomaniacal self-mark still cut his post-victory promo despite losing.

When you have an ego that big and get humbled so badly, he suffered a catastrophic mindbreaking.

one of the most cringe things ever caught on camera

He prepared a victory speech beforehand and gave it anyway once he lost

Always nice to see a grizzled veteran who is classy and gracious in defeat

Confused loser gives delusional victory speech

he 110% believed his was gonna win, I think he even said so verbatim at the post fight conference -- "I really thought I was gonna win this fight"

The funniest part is that before the match he was cocky and disrespectful and refused the handshake. It's like he can't make up his mind on what he wants to portray

His entire UFC career was some of the funny shit I have ever seen in my life. I really hope someone makes a documentary about it. It is the Fyre Fest of MMA careers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-191513.jpg (1039x1094, 273.97K)

This was his way of being "humble" after getting his shit pushed in after he acted like a bitch in the lead up to the fight like refusing to shake Mickey's hand.

Imagine disrespecting a man only to try to play his spiritual guru after he embarrasses you. Honestly could get nuclear heat on Punk if AEW made it part of his gimmick.

He was so embarrassed that he did the fake "im just happy to be here " humble act to compensate. It was his way of coping. He absolutely thought he was gonna win.

The guy is a text book narcissist

Before the fight people were saying "Not only does CM Punk not deserve to be in the UFC, Mickey Gall doesn't even belong either". Punk is nearly 20 years older than Gall and had been told the same thing during his wrestling career before he dropped the pipe bomb and proved himself as the biggest modern era star.

You can trash talk all you want but he was trying to be a good guy. And anyone talking about Punk before the fight, he was clearly trying to hype up the match and was willing to get dirty to do it. MMA needs more personalities like that. Also Punk's record isn't even that bad, 1 loss 1 no contest :^)

is this ftrbald or ftrhair

Reminder that he did this like he’s the veteran congratulating the young guy on going over. Just the biggest self mark in history.

Attached: 575B5768-5F8D-40F6-AFF2-34789AA71EB5.jpg (512x599, 35.07K)

Truly a passing of the torch

Alex Pereira did it