33:05

Should Keiji Muto have his last match in the USA in AEW or WWE? vocaroo.com/13R2hgJriCV2

Attached: lyx34w1576348768.png (500x500, 246.2K)

NWA

He could have a rematch with Nakamura in the WWE.

Attached: 1652755689528.png (736x728, 767.39K)

In the Tokyo Dome and against Sting.

Attached: E_IPZJMXsAUmn9a.jpg (749x522, 82.6K)

Retard! The Tokyo Dome is not in the US.

He already had multiple matches here in 2019. Doubt he wrestle again. Besides what would be the incentive?

It's gonna be next year, against Joey Janela in that shitty Spring Break show
And you WILL like it

>he doesn't know

>Doubt he wrestle again

Attached: 1477609025045.jpg (500x457, 115.55K)

>Besides what would be the incentive?
Ego. He talked about wanting to have one more official retirement match in the US after his last match in Osaka.

>Ego
Why do you make it sounds like it's a bad thing? Muta is one of the few nips who were over with the crowds here in the US, it's natural to want to come back and do one last match here where he spent many successful years.

That guy is a bubbling 4 pillars obese smelly Smark

I bet this dude wanted to wrestle Tommy End because mist and face paint. If he was paying attention to America right now.
It would be bigger on WWE, but he would be treated bigger in AEW. I would rather him beat Maximum Male Models than job out Darby.

Moxley said he wishes for a match with him, I'm sure TK would give him shitloads of money to give Moxley the rub.

If he wants face paint and mist he should wrestle Mommy Asuka.

Attached: fatsuka.png (1200x675, 1.22M)

It'd be easier for Mutoh to do stuff in AEW. I think Mutoh even admitted he'd be interested in one more match with Sting plus I know guys like Mox and Kingston would be interested.

I don't want to live in a world where Mutoh's last match is against fat sloppy retard like Kingston.

Attached: 1531819282074.jpg (843x880, 213.86K)

which company will be willing to bring in Flair to be ringside

I wouldn't be fond of it but a lot of the older Japanese guys seem clearly flattered Mox and Kingston wants to wrestle them

Please no, we don't need mix gigging to sell a slap from Mutoh.
Put over a young guy and not Yuta of Garcia.

Dude can barely stand last time I saw him in 2009. Unless it’s an 8 man tag he ain’t doing shit in America.

Probably in aew just cause sting should be involved

Against Sting at Double or Nothing next year.