Weekend Webm Thread: Saturday Edition

This is the destination for all based webms, brother
On tonight's docket: NOAH catch-up, and more!
Previous:

Attached: finner pecs.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Muted Tanaka does not do him justice because god damn is he loud.

Attached: tanaka sugiura elbows into lariat.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Wasn't expecting much from this, as I am not familiar with Kondo at all, but it might honestly be my favorite title match of this reign. Kondo's really sick in his spot as a "heavyweight jr" and he shows that off super well in this match.

Attached: kondo hayata rope-assisted stomp.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Vicious.
Pause this at the last frame to get Kondo looking at the camera with a lot of compassion for the man he just killed.

Attached: kondo hayata ddt.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: hayata kondo apron headache.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: kondo hayata avalanche reverse suplex.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Hell YEAH.

Attached: kondo hayata lariat snap german suplex combo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: kondo hayata headache dodge deadlift german suplex.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: kondo hayata headache catch powerbomb.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Hey, OP, I have some New Japan requests for you from the new tour, whenever you get there.

First off, on the first night:
-Hikuleo snake eyes into insane lariat on Honma
-Really cool sequence between SANADA and Zack Sabre that starts with them doing snapmares on each other and ends with an abdominal stretch

First cheering night:
-Jado handing the young lion outside KUSHIDA's glasses and then KUSHIDA throwing his jacket on top of him

Second cheering night:
-ELP messing with the cameraman to get the perfect composition for Shingo's entrance, with him doing the thumbs up at the end, and also KENTA is there still shilling his book

Gladly, brother. Do you have (rough) timestamps?

Attached: kondo hayata overdose.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

This sequence is longer and I wish I could include it all, but this is as far as I can get even with scaling it down.

Attached: higuchi inamura tackles.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Don't think I've ever seen a lockup as stiff as this one. God DAMN.
Perfect staredown, too. This is exactly what I expected from this match.

Attached: inamura higuchi sumo-off.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Kaito working as the heel is fucking weird. I like it, though.

Attached: miyawaki kaito elbows into dropkick.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

God this is stiff, especially for Kaito.

Attached: kaito big leagues miyawaki.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I just think this is shot well. Especially the final staredown.

Attached: miyawaki kaito triple running elbow.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

So OP who are your favorites in NJPW and NOAH?

Good question. I found myself thinking about this quite a bit this week after doing my NOAH mini-marathon, so I think I have an answer I am (somewhat) confident in.
NJPW:
>Jay White
>Tanahashi
>El Desperado
>ZSJ
>Shingo
NOAH:
>Suzuki
>Nakajima
>Tanaka
>Sugiura
>Funaki
I feel bad about leaving some out, but I'm mostly happy with these. Thank you for asking! What're yours?

Attached: kaito miyawaki tornado ddt european uppercut counter.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Not that user, but I always find people having fantasy match ups like Bryan vs Shibata or Bryan vs ZSJ, but everyone is sleeping on what a great feud Jay White vs Bryan Danielson could be.

I love the toss switch to the bad leg here. I liked this match, but the production was not at all up to CF standards. Cameras and sound were iffy, didn't like the commentator. Crowd was alright for a non-Japanese one at least.
I've never been a huge Danielson guy for whatever reason, but I think Jay could feud with fuckin' ANYONE and especially a fresh matchup. I was hoping for a run-in with Zack before he drops the belt.

Attached: ridgeway hayata enzuigiri ankle lock counter.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Based Finnerjima