Holy

holy

Attached: FcQeo8VXoAEli-H.jpg (1440x1800, 248.17K)

god i wish she'd kill me

Damn, Charles finally got a clue.

muscle women are a "i'm fucking gay but terrified of coming out of the closet" starter pack

Attached: 1639418553454.jpg (536x533, 58.42K)

Jordynne Grace is on steroids and can quite honestly pass as a man, just like Jade Cargill. Grace even has the masculine voice. She’s a terrible wrestler just like Cargill. Coincidence? It’s like Hulk Hogan. Steroids don’t make fun good wrestlers or athletes in general.

Steroids don’t make for good wrestlers or athletes in general.* Not fun.

you can see how huge her clit has gotten. god what I would do to lick it

Wrong

Her clit is literally poking out now

at least she's been doing something during her break, I can appreciate that

>Steroids don’t make fun good wrestlers
you obviously didnt live through the 80s
>the road warriors
>rick rude
>roddy piper
>the ultimate warrior
>kerry von erich
>mr perfect
>scott hall
>sid vicious
and many others

that IS a man.

all whos that no one even talks about anymore so I think it proves his point

>who's
Nigger just because you've only been watching wrestling for a year doesn't mean the rest of us are so new and ignorant, fuck off.

People that instantly call women that take care of themselves as gay bait are even more faggot adjacent

>all whos that no one even talks about anymore
yeah nobody ever talks about any of those wrestlers anymore! lol they are totally forgotten. why the fuck are you even on a wrestling board if you havent heard of those wrestlers

Attached: 1662581303510748.png (574x814, 360.2K)

Grace is a fat pig.

That's a pretty broad statement. Way too broad.
A chick like Lacey Evans can be defined as a muscle woman. And so can someone like Nicole Bass. Is a guy into Nicole Bass a closeted faggot? Absolutely. Is the guy that's into Lacey? Hell no.

I get why Cornette is a Punk mark now, they're blood relatives

Jesus christ, I wish she would jerk my head down to her pussy and force me to eat her out

Her clit is probably bigger than Gresham's cock with how much gear she's on.

>taking care of yourself as a woman = working out to the point that you have exaggerated masculine features
No. It looks weird and gross. And if you like women like this, who try to masculinize themselves, you're a closet case.

Simple as, poofter.

Attached: 1659028171013401.gif (800x792, 606.65K)