Why are atheist wrestlers cringe?

Why are atheist wrestlers cringe?

Attached: Capture.jpg (576x410, 20.9K)

Attached: SethRollinsAtheist.png (1232x592, 177.27K)

Faithless unemployed fool. When your time on earth is done, enjoy nothing

Are people who can't separate politics and entertainment the cringiest, lowest IQ bracket of people on the entire planet? Imagine not being able to enjoy a wrestling match because the guy who gets dropped on his head for a living has an opinion you disagree with about global fucking politics.
That's the big ol' shitwit KWAB.

Wouldn’t you, a christfag, block an atheist telling you Christ isn’t real?

>assumes all humans are spiteful faggots
holy shit atheists are subhumans

no it’s just christians who are faggots

Yeaaaah hey Tony... so I was reading the script, and this part about me putting over God? Yeah, that doesn't really work for me.

Attached: 1638508152941.png (119x153, 28.06K)

worst part about cm punk is the fact he's never laced skates in his life but has opinions on hockey, another lane he should stay out of

There's a reason why Roman is dimes and these shitters aren't.

Attached: 1662671946225659.png (590x359, 293.84K)

Both these fags need to get shot.

God blessed him with blood cancer kek what an anti-draw

The difference between us and atheists is they need to win here on earth, heance all the utopian shit show stuff they push, our prize awaits us in the afterlife

You literally worship Jews.

Attached: Phil.jpg (540x376, 39.61K)

Such a midwit take go read a Bible retard

their utopia is also literally hell.
banning gas cars, and cali is suffering an energy crisis. trannies grooming children in the public eye. and much more. america deserves a fate worse than the time of Noah.

Amen brother

Athiests are annoying but the men whose lives are so sad and meaningless that they're running around chanting CHRIST IS KING have to take the cake when it comes to being pathetic.

well i can help you reach that goal faster user youre leaving a smell other anons are starting to complain

Atheists are the most annoying faggots on Earth and need to get their heads caved in.
I love how they talk about people shoving shit down their throat when in reality nobody is quicker to shoot down someone else's beliefs than one of those loud mouth queers.
They really think it makes them smart.

Attached: 1650728795419.jpg (338x311, 14.84K)

>atheists are annoying but acshully, so are christians
no one likes a fence sitter shitter, retard.

because when you think you're God you're apparently allowed to smite all nay-sayers

>organized religion

Attached: 1652152208473.jpg (709x671, 156.4K)