ITT

Wrestlers you hate but have some respect for

Attached: CC1A4DC0-B610-4D67-BCFC-218586707334.jpg (2619x1754, 718.14K)

I like Kenny
I hate The Bucks

same

Attached: BEA22D5E-3E99-4C50-B665-67830762B4AA.jpg (1170x983, 622.74K)

Kenny is the third Buck, pretending he isn't is just silly at this point.

But do you respect them?

Retard

Fourth post best post

Roman and Usos. They work me into a shoot with their gimmicks, shitty matches and shit title reigns. I respect that they can do that and I've seen them work great matches too.

Attached: 1947325.png (855x642, 968.55K)

Ospreay.

Triple Paul

I hate the Cucks but do respect them for making a shitload of money on the indies and starting AEW

Ciampa looks like your typical bald, bearded vanilla midget indy shitter, but there's just something about him that clicks.

Sami Zayn absolutely reeks of Reddit, but he's occasionally funny and a good worker, so I put up with him.

This guy would be up there with CM Phil in a race to see who self destructs their career the most but he never made it up the Punketty's heights. Teddy is one of the only flippy shitters who's actually entertaining. He has the charisma, the presence, pretty decent mic skills, he looks buff as fuck and he pulls off the ballerina flippy shit as smooth as a cat. He's always getting in trouble with the law though and his last big break which was at MLW, he had to get preemptively cut because he was being investigated for murder, he's innocent I guess. Since he's still roaming around free. The fuck is up with this guy? I'm not sure what's worse, being a grown up school girl like Punketty or a full blown degenerate like Teddy. The irony is this get beat up Punk in a shoot kek.

I respect all the AEW EVPs for being based right wingers and conning pronouns into think they're diverse and blah blah blah. It's a great grift because if you know all that stuff is bullshit you don't get caught up in the sincere slap fights and you can just milk the marks.
I don't want to see any of them wrestle or hear them talk though.

I liked his WWE run, surprised they didn't have him win the Intercontinental Title

I don’t respect any wrestlers

That's a tough one. Generally I hate them -because- I don't have respect for them.

Teddy would be holding light/middleweight and tag titles across the globe if this was the 80s. His type of amoral degeneracy just doesn't fly anymore.

Pleb filtered. Fucking faggot lmao.