EX WWE MANAGER DRAGS TOXIC ATTRACTION’S PERFORMANCE ON WWE SMACKDOWN

Dutch Mantell:

>“Toxic Attraction – how long have these girls been wrestling? How long have they been working? Very green. And it could be being in front of a big crowd, they could’ve been nervous. But they looked like they’ve only been at this maybe a year. But then again, I’ve been critical of taking those talents to Orlando and just warehousing them. You’re gonna put them in front of people. See, they gotta feel the temperature of the room too because they’re the ones doing the work.”

Is he right?

Attached: manager.png (720x803, 427.63K)

Didn't they start wrestling last summer?

He’s never right

They should just siphon AEW women. They at least look hot

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING BASED AND TRUTHFUL!!!!!!!!! Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne both suck at wrestling and I’ve been preaching this for a while now. Maybe you waifufag virgins should start listening. No, instead you faggots bitch and complain like shoot trannies about my posts that all have facts attached to them.

Gigi has been wrestling for seven years, Jacy for four.
Also unrelated but stop responding to sashaschizo don’t give him (You)s so he’ll go away goddamn

You should at least be able to work if you're going to be the ugly one

He’s honestly not wrong. They suck and it’s time for Mandy to drop them because they’re destined to be jobbers and she doesn’t need to get dragged back down to that.

Gigi has been wrestling for a few years, the tampon shit was 2018 or something right?

Mandy Rose will never see the main roster again

Ok retard

They are the ones carrying Mandy she's in a stable for a reason

You are delusional

but enough about botcha skanks

>ugly one
Which one?

ref telling them when to tag and do double team moves killed them for me

ok nigger

Both.

I believe this because why did she not come out with them last night?

These fugly talentless bitches have 'get the fuck off my television' heat with me, brother. If NXT is supposed to be developmental, then it utterly failed in preparing these shitters.

Mandy rose is in a stable for a reason

>Nyla rose
>Hot
Are you crazy???

i run a coomer page i hype Gigi for weeks, then she debuted on smackdown and looked like an elephant, most comments about her were negative

Well she is grotesquely fat.

She's 32 and was sent down to developmental for a reason, with all the women they're training down there there's no way they're gonna call her back up

Yes. But that's more on them for being womeme rather than experience