Are you team Phil or team Elite? Im a PhilGOD myself

Are you team Phil or team Elite? Im a PhilGOD myself

Attached: 1661654398138443.png (397x827, 285.55K)

You won't be saying that after the Bucks put out a new twitter bio

You already know it's Phil

Attached: 1654779727314.jpg (1738x2197, 1.71M)

imma Phil-chad because he finally enacted his inner Hogan and finna went hard on the evp's leaking shit

>retire from wrestling
>embarass yourself
>see some indie guys started doing some cool shit
>see they're really successfull
>come over
>take over the company
>try to bury them
Fuck Phil. Elite all the way

CM Punk is a crybaby babykilling bitch who got tickled to submission in a UFC match. So the Elite.

I’m not a virgin so obviously a Phil-chad

Unless the Bucks respond I'm Team Phil. Motherfucker just went out and said this is his company now. I think that warrants a response.

That shit was such a chad move. He buried the fuck out of the EVPs. It sounds like Cody wasn't the problem.

in the ring?

In life

I'm just here to watch AEW implode on itself and Tony die of a Cocaine Overdose.

I follow where ever my KING goes

Attached: 2ED06692-DA19-4EF8-9CDE-C3A7F86EBA7A.jpg (800x500, 76.43K)

Team Jew

Attached: mjf-smirk.png (800x500, 193.98K)

Attached: 1622720629155.jpg (1164x653, 62.64K)

FTR is on team Punk which automatically means I know Punk is in the wrong so Team Elite easy

>failed mma fighter fag
vs
>Kenny omega
Don't like the Bucks but gotta side with the GOAT, Phil needs a career ending injury

THE ELITE
THE THE ELITE
THE ELITE
THE THE ELITE
SUPERKICK PHIIIIIL'S JAW!!!

this
with Jews you win

Phil. He finally embraced his inner-asshole and deep-down knows why the shit in WWE happened to him and learned it was just business. Now he sees a bunch of fags trying to do what he did-- but are considerably more shitty than he was, and he has enough rank, tact and experience to bury the fuck out of them.

All Bucks are going to do is post some gay ass bio on Twitter and act passive-aggressive. Phil is finally based.

Kek his sociopath line about hangman tonight was kino. Need him back as the NJPW english color commentator

>deep-down knows why the shit in WWE happened to him and learned it was just business
kek nah punk still seethes about that shit

>Philgod
No such thing. Phil is cringe. Was always cringe, and will always be cringe. Choosing him just ousts you as a faggot

Both are Phil and Hangsissy are faggots of the highest order. I'm team PEEP.

Attached: 1648173513569.png (1000x600, 473.87K)