This is the face of regret

This is the face of regret

Attached: tonyr.png (1130x583, 891.79K)

When AEW ends
>kenny and the bucks: "punk ruined AEW"
>punk "the elite ruined"
The Elite are literally the only reason this company exists and this faggot wants to pretend like its his? If youre such a bitter fuck how about leave? Oh right you cant because you burn every single bridge and nobody likes you.

Attached: Tony's Choice.png (600x721, 386.11K)

You faggots actually got me to watch an AEW program for the first time and holy shit that scene got me in tears. Tony could do shit about Punk throwing pipebombs.

>The Elite are literally the only reason this company exists
And they're the worst thing about it. Also they move like sissies snitching to journalists. bitchmade like their fans.

rose status = debloomed

You're right but it's their company not Punk's. If he doesn't like it he should find another place to work

Which one?

I don't know, I'm starting to think it's a work.

Punk needs to be fired. It's go away heat now, and work or not it does nothing but bring the entire product down.

This. Like or dislike Kenny and the Bucks, they are the reason Punk even has a job. For punk to sit there and go on a tirade, work or not, is exceedingly fucking toxic. Khan needs to get this bullshit under control immediately, and that means stop sucking phil's cock and either make it publicly clear to him, like telling him to shut the fuck up at a scrum for example, or send him home for keeps. It's clear phil wasn't ready to be around people again.

It's Tony's company. He says Punk should be the top guy. If the Elite don't like it THEY can leave.

That's the ideal situation, picking the 43 year old mercenary over the foundation of your promotion.

Putting Punk out is for the best. It's been a disaster for them.

They're not the foundation anymore according to ratings

If this isn't -entirely- a work and they all agreed to Punk's tirade at the scrum exactly how it came out, then they should. They have options to go anywhere in the wrestling world and Punk has -one- option because he burned every other bridge. If Khan can't control a mentalcase on a live stream then it's time to close shop. The Elite will be fine, and phil will go back to his shitty life with his suicidal wife that refuses to have his child.

This. Work or not it's incredibly toxic and it's dragging everything down.

This is gonna lead to a big wig sit down to settle this shit. guys like Jericho and Moxley are going to put this six feet deep because they don't want this to fall apart.

Kek Punk is bff with Mox’s wife. No way Mox chooses EVPs over Punk. Jericho in his heart of hearts knows Punk is more legit but will go with whoever makes him look better politically

Mox and Jericho aren't choosing sides in this case. They're getting this all together to FINISH IT. before it destroys things.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>I GET PAID MILLIONS FOR FAKE FIGHTING EVEN AFTER BEING A JOKE IN UFC
>I REGRET BEING WITH AEW

Attached: 56c.png (852x540, 18.32K)

I hope for Tony's sake he turns this into something. Punk just gave you gold now take advantage