For everyone wondering about the punk media scrum drama

twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1566644679311228930?s=20&t=WEYkTdyTBktlUFKe84aASg

Attached: F3A5D64E-FFAD-4D01-BF1A-B1325F8DC0D4.jpg (192x245, 9.82K)

i wasn't wondering thanks tho

the elite should have left with cody
now they have to deal with the bigger headache that is phil

I don't know who's Twitter that is but they're a faggot with AIDS so explain it in a post instead so I don't support them by telling the algorithm I look at their Tweets

cody hates the elite

This promo was better than the entire PPV

>people saying "heel punk"
Kek yeah as if he wasn't booked as a massive babyface on Dynamite.

get worked fag

I'm liking this worked shoot part of the scrum, to be honest. Tony's obviously worked in that Punk keeps angrily talking over him and he's turning into a meek cuck (even compared to Phil) who doesn't dare interrupt.

finally some transparency fuck phil that's all we wanted nigga

now fuck them bucks and hanger too

Heel Punk is so kino. This is what I've been missing from him.

He’s babyface, fuck hangma’am

Cody loves everyone, expect for a white woman. He’ll push one down a flight stairs to sniff Stacy dash’s ass

>Instantly becomes based by shitting on a stupid company and shitty workers.

How fucking sad is it that AEW's WrestleMania generated post ppv zero hype and trannies are forced to circlejerk around a media scrum?

So sad and pathetic. What an ice cold fed.

Punk isn’t a heel or a face. He legit hates everyone.

lol worked

i'm presuming kenny is innocent and based tho. don't break kayfabe on me. i want to believe in based cleaner

>7097983
It is because the media scrums are legit the best part of the weekend. The unintentional comedy has just grown exponentially. I swear were a few PPV's away from Khan taking a bump on cam.

worked

Punk was pretty much scolding Tony here. He's an asshole but he has a point. How the fuck Tony let all this happen? This looks like another Cody situation where the Elite drove him away to the point he ended up leaving. I don't really like Phil but he has a point. If AEW ever folds, I can bet all my stuff that it will be the Elite's fault.