“You know what, Dave? Name two people who have made the most money off the name CM Punk. The first is Vince McMahon...

“You know what, Dave? Name two people who have made the most money off the name CM Punk. The first is Vince McMahon, the second is Colt Cabana.”

Attached: B7F0671C-3C0F-432F-9970-7A0F8809855A.png (1130x583, 971.67K)

did i wake up in a horrible timeline where punk is slowly getting over with me

fuck bros

Punk Hogan'd the fuck up, love it.

VDS goes over again

look at tony's fucking face
like he's witnessing a ticking time bomb being turned on

He rekt Colt with that one

Based. Wrestling need: more legit heat like UFC.

look at the sheer TERROR in tonys eyes

Vince McMahon made money off that name but so did that crybaby bitch Phillip Jack Brooks.

Pottery

Attached: thecracksareforming.jpg (490x483, 18.66K)

can punk ever be in front of a hot mic without trying to chase WWE clout

wtf was punk talking about with the “evp” leaking something to the media?

He is such a piece of shit but god can he talk. He's more talented than 90% of the roster while simultaneously killing AEW

He was clearly saying he was upset that the EVPs are petty enough to cry to the dirtsheets that Punk got Colt fired

Matt Jackson talked shit in some interview about Punk running out Colt.

Obviously Meltzer and the Elite. The way the whole Page situation was framed like Punk being unprofessional when Page was in the wrong form the beginning. That was all because of Dave and it's been spread everywhere.

All this shit with Page happened because Page and the Young Cucks were angry that Jew Cabana was being sent to ROH and they thought it was because Phil asked for it. Page being the pussy that he is, double crossed Phil in the promo instead of talking about it like adults. This made Phil angry and since he's a miserable fuck, he took it out on Tony. The Cucks and Page took the opportunity to leak more shit to Dave that made Phil look bad.

tl;dr: Phil is a crazy 0-2 bitch but this time the cuck EVPs almost killed the company.

EVP's cocks are in Dave's mouth. It turns out Hangman was the one that started all this shit, and the EVPs leaked all those stories to Dave. Punk is on full, bitter, burn-it-down, mode now and calling everyone out on their bullshit. He went Hogan on these niggas and it's actually based.

Fuck, you guys actually convinced me to watch this presser now.

Work or not he needs to leave. It's go away heat and it's negatively affecting their image. Child Molester Punk should go back home to his comics and his childless and suicidal wife.

oh my heckin GOSH!!!
is that some backstage DRAMA-RINO????

Attached: B13FFFA1-A3B7-4448-B707-352B70424588.png (614x614, 528.51K)