Even reddit is shitting on it

aewbros....

Attached: aew-all-out-2022.jpg (1200x628, 78.59K)

two hours of aew matches is like watching five hours of the weather channel with local weather updates every 20 minutes

say what you will about premium live events but you know you're only losing 2.5 hours of your life this is ridiculous.

twatter is shitting on it too. how badly did Tiny Khunt fuck up to piss off this many cultists

I know this is supposd to be a bait thread but Im so fucking tired why is this shit so long? just do more ppvs you stupid paki cunt.

nothing bait about it. the real bait is people telling you The Acclaimed match was good.

>books a show so bad that even the smark manchildren on squaredcircle can't defend him

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-03-02-at-7.17.22-PM.jpg (1419x946, 200.51K)

I love it. Could care less about other opinions.

not bait. go look for yourself.

Great ppv so far. It feels like im a kid again. Banger matches that slaps and fucks.

Yeah but who the fuck are you get off my lunchtable.

Our discord is taking a hot steaming dump on this cold ass ppv too

The only thing keeping us entertained is that one of our bros is there in Chicago and is going to execute an AEW tranny on livestream

Attached: kek what an ice cold fed.png (478x330, 213.14K)

Your childhood was nothing but getting diddled by your uncle.

My IRC chatroom is shitting all over it too

1999 DALnet #wwf 4 lyfe

why did they job danielson to jericho?

Jericho became what he hated

get filtered lmao

why are you asking those kinds of questions ffs Tony Khan is the booker of the year retard so shut the fuck up and recognize your privilege for getting to watch a once in a lifetime genius produce entertainment for you

console warring aside, this ppv fuckin sucks and why is it SO FUCKING LONG

Attached: EEC16FB2-90B2-4C5E-8551-DD4C97DB4EDE.jpg (467x378, 68.54K)

Boy I'll smack you down like the beta snowflake you are