MJF is the Joker in Stokely's Stable

ignore the missing you's I screenshotted on my phone but I told you dumb fags the group was MJF's new stable. dumb shits

Attached: MJF Bois.jpg (828x1181, 584.32K)

No one cares retard

Attached: triple kneels.png (660x785, 521.04K)

Third guy's spot on though.

it's makes total sense in Tony's booking style, it's not random guys its guys upset with not being given opportunities by AEW and they've established all of that on TV. Most of those guys have cut the same promo MJF did.

>MJF in a mask
>Is the Joker
>Wins the ladder match
YOU ARE HERE
>Helps an injured Punk win
>Title match this Wednesday
>Goes over in a squash

Attached: 1660930102162906.jpg (399x510, 29.12K)

Yeah no shit. It was obviously him. They fucked it up and wanted it to be a secret but it was obviously him. AEW seems so bush league. The presentation is shit.

>mjf
>best talker in the company
>now has a manager
??

Does this mean the baddies are part of MJF’s stable?

it's for all the other guys in the group mostly

Your anonymous guess paid off. Imagine being this sad to save a screenshot for rep on an anonymous fake fighting forum. I’d normally suggest leaving the house but this level of faggotry has to coincide with you being bed bound and the size of a Buick.

Yeah Big Cass's promo was scathing.

But why would MJF telegraph it so hard?

>wanted it to be a secret
Yeah no, once the smarks are on the hook, you need to reel them in.

The guy who couldn’t even take a powerbomb telegraphing a return? Stop the fucking presses

Makes perfect sense, but it will be a weird angle because it will make MJF the babyface in the Punk feud

Who’s in the stable? Just tell me I have a life and kids so can’t watch every little hour of this shit or be assed to go through clickbait articles

What if its Adam Cole?

why do newfags screenshot their posts? no one cares faggot go make a twitter and brag there.

He helps Punk cheat to win tonight, and the goes all
>In your darkest hour, you needed to cheat to win
And then squashes him Wednesday.

TK is a Mark. I know how they book.

Ethan Page, Stokely, Ass Boys, Big Cass, Lee Moriarty, MJF

literally an /sp/ oldfag before we got a containment board you fuckin loser put some respect on my user name

>old /sp/fag
>watching outlaw bullshit
>screenshotting his own posts
doubt

>I would seethe lol, but he looked way bigger than Smol

Don’t fuck ask me lol if it’s not him you’ll have a lot of disappointed people now
I have no fucking idea why they had the nigger get it first and unmask, sucking all the dimes out of the room. Why not just have MJF take it and leave LOL

Title match will probably happen at Grand Slam

I'm not watching, but it sounds like he left without unmasking. As I predicted.