Why does Any Forums hate Kidd Bandit so much...

why does Any Forums hate Kidd Bandit so much? I saw them perform this weekend and they were full of energy and actually showed a lot of potential in the ring? Is it just a transphobia thing? cause if so that is so lame. I know this site has a reputation but at least leave that shit on Any Forums if you have to get it out of your system. Anyways, Kidd is good.

Attached: kidd.jpg (1200x675, 126.49K)

lol they

post the promo someone cut on him in the cagematch comments. it was devastating

Kidd Bandit will never be a woman. If you come into the world as a male, you will always be just that. No amount of plastic surgery will alter this. He’s a faggot that has no wrestling skill.

Hes a whiney attention seeking faggot like every non binary/tranny/faggot is.

They cute

>why does Any Forums hate Kidd Bandit so much?
i just shoot hate trannies

Don't really care about him as a wrestler but want to fuck the shit out of him I would fucking wreck that ass brothet

He's a beaner manlet!

i've actually seen a couple Kidd matches live and none of them were good, not even in a funny way, literally cannot wrestle for shit. no moves come even close to connecting, moves at about 10000 miles an hour, and actually have very little presence in the ring despite trying so hard to stand out appearance-wise. if Kidd was a cis man he woulda been chased out of the indy scene long ago with how shit he is in the ring considering how much he gets hyped up on social media. not hating, it's just the truth.

>he's a queer
simple as

>them
Kidd Bandit is a tag team? Who's the other guy?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 16-32-00 Kidd Bandit « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database.png (1062x358, 58.91K)

>Realizes he won't get over as a man
>Starts crossdressing and opens an onlyfans

I heard rock superstar kid kaos busted this man's bussy as a rib and shoot turned him into a homo

What ever happened to Warhorse? He fucking sucked. I didn't understand what a cos play wrestler was until I saw him.

Eagerly awaiting a dream match with this guy

Attached: 1638379266500.jpg (500x667, 56.45K)

>them
I wasn't aware it was a handicap match

Between WWE/AEW hiring everyone good and the meme flu, he was one of the few indie guys left so he got overhyped. After he flopped in his match against Cody they only ever used him on Dark I think I Iike twice. I actually like his gimmick but he's a shitter

Turned heel on the femboy community by transitioning. We could've had a kino femboy wrestler and now we're just stuck with another AGP twitter addict.

Attached: feminine men.jpg (550x389, 62.31K)

I don't. I want to fuck his ass.

Attached: kidd bandit.jpg (1807x867, 206.87K)

I'm sorry but you will simply never be a woman.

Attached: 1630971753191.jpg (1024x936, 61.7K)

Imagine the smell of his balls and his feet after a match

>implying I wanted a woman