Do you agree?

Attached: 1635733247227.png (764x531, 52.44K)

yes. Anyone defending half the stupid booking decisions building up this ppv is a stupid schizophrenic literal tranny who purely lives in their own headcanon. This shit sucks

>Is Darby better than a cuck, a couple of dimeless shitters, and a cuck dimeless shitter?
YES

>like, I don't know
Why do these people think is acceptable to write as they speak?

>My readers, he is not.
fuck off you pretentious, html-editing faggot

What are some of Darby's 5-star matches?

Murphy fucking sucks

Spend too much time on social media.

Doesn’t Miro work hate Darby? Why would they team up?

Literally a TV match shoehorned in so everyone could get a match. If you got rid of the house of black tomorrow you simply have a better show. 2 cringelords and vanilla meathead

They're doing an "enemy of my enemy" bit. Like they said that verbatim in their last promo.

>If you got rid of the house of black tomorrow you simply have a better show.
Might be getting your wish if the rumors are true.

>Four talented wrestlers and a legend
>Legend is Sting
>Other wrestlers are Darby, Miro, Black, Matthews and King
Who is he throwing shade over? King?

Darby

Feud isn't waste for draby. Its waste for miro and HoB. That is what he is trying to say. Dave is just as bad at writing and rethoric as I'm.

Nobody in this match should be losing right now and thats why the feud is retarded. Darby has lost so much steam since he wrestled Punk, and HOB are 1 more loss away from being unredeemable geeks.

Fuck this shit.
Sting is an insult to Brandon Lee, the legend.

He could be but not how he's booked

Based Crowchad

No. Whoever wrote that is a retard.
The problem with this storyline is that it's too random, especially with Miro. And the other problem is that it's been going for like 2 or 3 months without anything happening.
No idea what the fuck this guy is talking about

>is this dude really better than black, matthews or king?
yes you fucking elderly retard. holy shit fuck meltzer