This is tomorrow

>this is tomorrow
>literally zero threads
>literally zero hype
is it safe to say the cracks are off the rose?

Attached: aew-all-out-2022-600x600top.jpg (600x470, 67.66K)

It's in 10 hours, retard.

there’s gamethreads for dynamite 24 hours in advance with more hype then the ppv kek

The card is bad and no one cares about this freezing cold excuse for a fed anymore, what did you expect

thats even worse.....

It's insane how much less hype there is than there was late last summer. Tony lost his mind when Phil came in.

It's honestly just a pretty underwhelming card. Not bad, but nothing to get excited when the title match is just a rematch of a 3 minute squash that is probably going to turn into a 20 minute botchfest between two pretty sloppy workers. The only interesting thing is MJF returning, none of the matches have a build outside of Christian vs Jungle Boy and Starks vs Hobbs.

>CRACKS OFF THE ROSE
fuckin kek

>he actually watches aew

The chicken has come home to roast

Jericho is based, but I don't care for any other person on that poster. I strongly dislike several.

truth is, its labor day weekend in the states.
most normal functioning adults are going to grill outs and parties.
theyll watch the ppv on monday and stay away from from the internet to avoid spoilers till then.
its pretty obvious why theres no 'hype'
but this doesnt fit the console wars narrative, so you tards will just ignore and dismiss it

It fell on the same day last year and there was a ton of hype, retard. It has nothing to do with Labor Day and everything to do with Booker of the Year crashing his promotion, with no survivors.

okay AEWtist whatever you say go take your transgendered medication

Nope. Threads are coming in

THE CHIPS ARE OUTTA THE BAG ALL OVER THE FLOOR.
FUCK.

the only thing im aware of on this card is punk/moxley and I have zero interest in that because the outcome is obvious

DAMN NHL KEEPING US UNDER A MILLY AMIRITE

It's labor day weekend.
People usually do the grilling on Monday, LABOR DAY. THE ACTUAL HOLIDAY.

There's 3 trios matches in the card, of which two aren't even part of the trios tournament. And a mixed KWAB title match that apparently the company only has like 2 teams to fight to begin with. It's probably the shittiest card AEW has put out so far.

will this PPV be over 5 hours? Will Mox bleed buckets?