What is the point of having drew lose in Cardiff...

What is the point of having drew lose in Cardiff? They could have had Roman beat him and win the title back at extreme rules. And don’t say it’s about the 2 year long title run. There was a second world title for 80% of that two years. Nobody gives a fuck how long Roman has had the “universal” championship. Btw peacock is owned by NBC Universal, so the “universal title” is like the “tnt title”

Attached: A690F0DF-F110-46FF-8C48-469A4A45860A.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

>What is the point of having drew lose in Cardiff?
a shitter not having the belt
>They could have had Roman beat him and win the title back at extreme rules
Sounds retarded

it was dumb. Roman's title reign is meaningless and has gone on way too long

>They could have had Roman beat him and win the title back at extreme rules.
isnt this one of the reasons why people hate haitch's reign?

Should have defended Smackdown title (the long run) vs Karen Cross.
Then Raw against Drew. Have Theory cash in and make it a triple threat to take the pin if you want to still have Roman look strong after a whole career of looking strong.

Yes but when the belt kept bouncing on and off from haitch it made it interesting to see how he's going to cheat the next time, Roman is just becoming stale everybody goes into every match knowing there will be a fuck up in his favour
Also haitch's reign had build up for other superstars that could take the belt, as far as of now WWE has introduced a lot of people and they all didn't get it, a month or two of hype and then that's it

Imagine being this retarded.

>Have Drew lose thanks to NoDraw Shitkoa
This was a terrible booking decision. Drew should've won, Roman winning makes no sense.

Roman is the biggest draw of all time. Makes perfect sense.

They shouldn't have done the match in Drew's home turf if they were just gonna have him job, an absolutely horrible booking decision.

Roman is going to lose to Cody at mania. Having him lose to a bum like McIntyre would be a complete waste of everything they built. Beating Roman at mania is going to make Cody rhodes the face of wwe. I don’t even like Cody but this is the obvious direction this is headed and if you can’t see that then you are a fucking moron

>Roman is going to lose to Cody at mania
You fucking retards never learn, do you? I can't wait to see this board melt down again when you get Usos interference into spear part 100.

Attached: big show finners.png (188x236, 109.7K)

I’m serious dude if you can’t see that this is where it’s headed, you’re seriously retarded

Attached: intro-import.jpg (559x409, 54.51K)

The point is to build Reigns as a long term champ. Wrestling is about having "moments" and buzz about something, a crowd favorite losing is just as meaningful as a big win when counting ticket in take. McIntyre winning would have been a feel good face win, sure, but what happens afterwards is a whole different thing - his previous title run showed he can't keep the intrigue by just being a "fighting champ" and playing it straight.

Everyone with eyes knew Drew ain't taking it home. The money and time they spend putting the 2 year anniversary on a pedestal and Drew taking out the bloodline day before was a dead give away. I'm only glad Kross didn't get more involved and was only a 'red herring', because it would have been too predictable.

Romans reign is becoming unpalatable schlock at this point due to booking though. He has decisive wins very rarely unless they are crushes and big shows are interruptions and crutch run-ins that diminish his wins and never get addresses in the show by the management or officials.
In kayfabe, what the fuck is the point in holding the title fights if every dude in the locker room can just run in and the match isn't stopped, re-started. There are no stakes anymore because mr.God mode really doesn't have any rules.

WWE booked themselves into a corner with Roman winning the WWE title. I think the interference finish at Clash of the Castle will lead to Roman having to vacate one of his titles and that will either happen on tomorrow's Raw or on Smackdown on Friday.

No, you're a retarded mark if you think Roman is going to job to CAWdy

Its called "heat" you mark

I don’t think you’re old enough to post here

Lmao, fucking retarded mark, Cody is going to job to Reigns 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring and Roman is going to walk out holding all belts again as that stupid theme song plays. I'm gonna reminds you of this post when it happens

you don't have to imagine