What has Cody done to deserve to Beat Roman...

What has Cody done to deserve to Beat Roman? he is not even one year with the company and helped to create AEW the competition he dont deserve to win against Roman Drew deserved to win more than CAWdy

Attached: FQyQA_qXwAswxnf.jpg (894x894, 478.08K)

>he is not even one year with the company

Nobody in current WWE deserves to beat Roman Reigns. With that being said, no has-beens of the past deserve to either. The Rock wants to come back and face The Tribal Chief at WrestleMania???? No reason why someone that ran off to Hollywood should go over. Cody Rhodes is a forever mid-carder. He’s not on Roman’s main event level. Not even close.

>What has Cody done to deserve to beat Roman
Irrelevant question because he isn't beating Roman

hes a draw

Seth is going to be the one to do it, at Survivor Series and only for one of the titles.

All it would prove is that an AEW midcarder can mog the forever undefeated E-Champ. It's almost parody, and it's happening. Vince signed a contract for the competition to bury his golden egg.

It works because while Roman was being pushed to the moon and failing, Cody was getting over organically on the Indy's. Roman can't be bothered to show up once a week, Cody wrestled a 5 star match with a torn pec in a Hell in a Cell because the fans in Chicago paid to see him.

nah it should be the codemeister, I was skeptical of him coming in because I havent cared about him since dashing/undashing but hes been dimes, fuck drew that nigga cant talk for shit.

I had hopes for bron but hes been mediocre all year getting absolutely MOGGED by melo tiffany waller tony etc.

something something dusty rhodes

better than Phil

So AEW power level > WWE power level
LMAO

>So AEW power level > WWE power level
>LMAO

Attached: a5bf127d188ad6751f5b306d15d0461c.jpg (1345x1588, 182.95K)

If Vince signed Cody with the stip that Cody pulls the belt off of Roman...then yes, that would be the implication of that match and outcome. And Vince allowed it like a dork.

Lol no Drew's will win royal rumble and get his Wrestlemania moment

>deserve
nobody gives a shit, he's the only one on the roster who has a chance of being a star in the next year, and after his promo after mania if he doesn't win the title from somebody they might as well fire him

>Cody vs. Roman at the Gardens
>Cody actually goes over
>delivers a promo about his daddeh

I would have fired him for tearing his tit doing light warm ups like a fucking retard. Eugene never tore his tit in half, fuck.

What's the connection with that pic? Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar have never been in AEW.

>he is not even one year with the company

not even a year and he had three of the same match and then blew up his milker. more humbling then a Becks from the Iron Sheik.