He'd thrive so much in WWE right now

He'd thrive so much in WWE right now

Attached: 1660736752765658.jpg (640x806, 234.93K)

Guaranteed he is one of the wrestlers trying to get out. Tony hasn't done anything for him.

This guy should be one of those psychotic overly violent heels who pushes that envelope just a step too far when he's on screen.
WWE is missing a guy like that now.

Like 20 guys in AEW would thrive in WWE, until all of them end up in WWE and the roster gets bloated again.

hell yeah idk who he is, and i do watch dynamite, but he looks badass

What, he'd get a monster push and beat Roman black and blue before the the Rock's step cousin twice removed distracts the ref and he goes and feuds with Corbin or something?

he never had a good match since he left
dont know what his problem is but he's not the same guy anymore

Looks like Sami Zayn with a clue

people were watching his matches till he signed the khan contract

Hunter hopefully doesnt hold those kind of grudges like Vince did.
>Oh you left my wonderful company and now you want to come back? IT'S JOBBER TIME. FOREVER.

This dude is bland as hell and has spent the past half decade being a henchman.

he's better than ospreay and that match with kenny is going to suck

Attached: ezgif-4-6f33474671.webm (960x540, 1.27M)

bruv

Australians can't get over in America

his girlfriend is literally over

Curse of the crocodile hunter. He was super over before he jobbed to the puerto rican of the sea. Its hard to top a guy who would literally hop on a crocs back.

His gimmick is what if Kenny Omega wasn't autistic and gay.

Aussies are my favorite anglos.
As an american even.

Over than not doing some of the combos he used to he's the same, it's just you're only seeing him in trios matches in AEW. Watch his matches against Brian Cage on the indies.

Attached: fag.jpg (1264x1264, 493.18K)

AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK

Wrestling is fake, this was all kayfabe

>fucks joshis
>fucks ibushi
Kenny is the envy of straight and gay men. Absolutely based.

>it's okay, he was just pretending to be gay and stick his fingers up some guy's ass.

thats like saying no homo

They have Roman, dumbass

That's what a lot of AEW employees believe
I'm a Vincechad, but it was all worth it to see how demoralized AEW has become in his absence
Seriously, aewtists thought getting rid of their VDS was a "win", but all it did was destroy AEW

GAME
Set
Match

Roman sucks dick, dude.
I stopped watching 7 years ago because of that boring assbastard. He was a john cena wannabe when I stopped watching. What changed? He went heel? So what? I have no interest anymore. He should have went heel a long time ago.
Bring in Buddy.

>That's what a lot of AEW employees believe
people want to see him he surprised alot of people after his match with roman and had a good run in 205 live

he had a mediocre match with Okada before AEW that killed any optimism for him

and he knows that
TOO BAD THOUGH
NO REFUNDS KEK