Comes back at 46 for a 4 year final run where he wins 99% of his matches and never loses clean

>comes back at 46 for a 4 year final run where he wins 99% of his matches and never loses clean

Attached: edge-5.jpg (1920x1080, 319.04K)

Literally one of the company's biggest draws.

IT'S HOGAN TIME, DUUUDE

fans still pop for him surprisingly

based leaf going over the 'cans clean. nothing personal, eh?

Attached: 1657004014593.png (573x538, 179.22K)

>forms a heel stable
>leaves stable a few weeks later and becomes a babyface
>beats heel stable

Op here sorry wrong pic

Attached: cm-punk.jpg (1200x1200, 127.65K)

this old bitch nigger is tainting whatever legacy he had

Based Edge. He must of learned alot when he teamed with Hogan

Good morning sir

he should do the needful like sir christan and job to jungle perry jack

dont think you can escape the day of the rake just because we're not on Any Forums.

Attached: C346C50A-0D4F-4067-B066-94C040997451.jpg (600x901, 84.52K)

Dont honor the leaf with the Aussie shitposter face.

dont worry, it will be the last face they ever see.

Passing the torch is overrated. Nostalgia acts like Edge draw dimes and it's certainly not because people want to see the man they grew up watching do the job to some zoomer blue chipper faggot.

this

Actually you're right

Keep spamming anti edge threads peep Sir.
What’s that?
Couldn’t hear you over 60k fans singing his theme. Don’t worry. You got…jungle boy. Lol.

Correct. Plus having Nostalgia acts come back just to job to everyone diminishes their value.

When IS it a good idea to do the torch pass? I'm mulling it over and I'm starting to think the entire ethos is wrong.

If you have someone who's established and being built into a long-term star, it's not going to be harmful to have a legacy wrestler job to them to help build them up. But you also don't need to waste it on someone who's already well-established unless you're going for an anime-fight tier match like Brock vs. Goldberg.

Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) has worked more people into seething shoots on this website than leafs have. And it isn't even close, Jack.

>When IS it a good idea to do the torch pass?
On your retirement circuit.