Rovert bombshell just dropped!

Kenny Omega BTFO!

Attached: Capture.png (582x202, 29.33K)

Damn, this is huge

yeah no shit

>is a star
>can’t get over

Who the fuck is this?

Omega is not a star for any man with a shred of testosterone. He is such an insufferable homo.

reasonable take

yeah bc he hasnt been in the fed. you could say this about 99% of aew guys. fuck off rovert you irish guinness guzzling faggot

>yeah bc he hasnt been in the fed.
It's still possible to get over on the indies.
Omega isn't a star anywhere outside of Japan. Literally damaged goods Tony was promised would be a huge draw when ready and a great world champion.

he is too kino for normies

Some dipshit irish retard

No he's just tailor made for the japanese market and that's not a bad thing I remember the Japs going wild when omega started doing promos in Japanese

I'm sure shit like the yummy FF references just fly right over their heads.

Omega was a centrepiece of the highest drawing episode of dynamite besides its debut. What a retarded take. Omega just needs equally kino dance partners and there's very few around.

guy was champ and needed a mouthpiece from shitpact. Pathetic

>Kenny can’t hardcarry
KWAB

TV era wrestling has had like ten stars ever. But yeah of course it’s fair to say he’s not one of them but he’s really good as part of the ensemble cast

It's true, he can carry you to good, but he can't carry you to great. Half of kenny's best storytelling moments are him just dragging people their stamina limit with his freakish cardio.

I'll let you in on a little secret, no one is a draw. Wrestling is basically dead and a extremely niche form of entertainment. Don't try to appease the minority 5-10% of the audience that doesn't even bother watching till the end of the show.
>It doesn't draw
>Therefore it's not good
KYS

ratings were higher under kenny as champ than they are with spunk as champ

I think I get what you’re saying, but can you explain a little further?

He's reading into the fact that ratings have dropped for his main events the past few weeks. To me it just indicates that people don't care about trios matches. Like I'm not surprised that the highest-rated segments on the show are the segments for the world championship that happened in the middle/beginning of the show and that people tuned out after them.

This except he’s not a star

I feel Omega can make anyone look good, but people that can make people look great are the sorts that work differently, I can't think of the best way to say it. Omega's best matches always feel like they end in these exhausted slugging fests where everyone is dragging those last bursts of energy out, and he wins by going longer or loses by you hitting the big one. At least, the spots I've popped for some of the most are Kenny hitting those late match bursts of energy.

So his stamina is key to the whole thing?

I think so, and that's something that you need other people who are really good to bring out, the ending to Danielson/Omega at grand slam is a good example imo.This is just my gut feeling so take it or leave it of course, but that's what I feel makes me get on my toes in big Omega matches. And that's a cool thing to use because not a lot do, but it's also limiting because a lot of people can't work that style.