Eventually you will have to admit that this character and gimmick is based

Eventually you will have to admit that this character and gimmick is based

Attached: sethheckinrollins.jpg (717x601, 126.96K)

Eventually you will have to admit that Hillary lost the 2016 election

I have only hated Seth when he's a babyface. He's always been a GOATed heel, but this current version is definitely my favorite.

Would make a good Halloween costume to be him. Too bad nobody knows who the fuck modern wrestlers are these days

>Eventually
But I've always liked crazy heel seth.

He doesn’t have a gimmick
Laughing and wearing tacky suits isn’t a character

Yes it is.
Now what you gonna do about it bitch? Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe shit and cum?

Seth is honestly wasting the prime of his career with this gimmick, the sooner he returns to something along the lines of authority era rollins the better

Seth needs to get back on the steroids

>His gimmick is ripping off other people's gimmicks
Guess you dont have to worry about being original that much

Whose gimmick did he rip off?

You da man, Seff!

Riddler

Riddler's gimmick is making puzzles with question marks all over his gear.

They're doing media scrums now kek

The only correct answer ITT

Attached: siege_of_wexford.webm (448x252, 1.11M)

I got it and I've been into it since the Royal Rumble. He's based. He should just never be a face.

Another MOTY candidate for Seth I forgot about. That makes five this year from Seth alone.

Yes the point of pro-wrestling is to make the fake shit seem as real as possible and that includes putting on press conferences in kayfabe that every other sport in the world has

this is easily the worst non-waifu related post on Any Forums right now, nothing from the authority era should ever be brought back

he scared the shit out of that fat chinless smark who said he doesn't take the business seriously. ultra based, hope that guy offs himself tonight