Who is the Worst World Champion in history and why its Big E?

Who is the Worst World Champion in history and why its Big E?

Attached: big-e-se-corono-campeon.jpg (936x566, 73.56K)

N

nah, can't beat kofi

Jack Thwagger

One of the greatest moments in wrestling.

Attached: 1654758556512.webm (506x290, 1.71M)

adam page

HBK is the worst.

Was Big E champion? I shoot don't remember this.

Attached: 1637574730534.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

The top two the worst world title reigns in WWE and probably Pro Wrestling history both belong to Dolph Ziggler.
His first hour long reign was literally just to pad out Edge’s number of reigns. The second set the precedence where World Champions do not ever really need to be regularly appearing figures on TV and ended in a poorly told double turn where Del Rio had to cut a promo and basically lay out that he was the heel despite getting revenge for Ziggler cashing in on him in the first place.

>why its

Attached: good morning sir.gif (220x162, 112.66K)

Miz second run might actually be worse than Big E's... not by a lot and most because the reign was way too short and ended in a crush match.

Then again, I never want to see Big E with any belt, Miz is more watchable.

Jinder Mahal
Brock shoot refused to even squash him

I don't think he was the worst, but I think still having that New day gimmick didn't do him any favors. Especially when he was chasing the belt. The guy was being called a B star by his boss and being treated like nothing, and still comes throwing pancakes and dancing, so retarded.

That actually undersells just how bad Ziggler's first reign was. He not only won the title by losing a match to Edge (he was dating GM Vicki in storyline at the time, and she decreed that if Edge used the Spear, Ziggler'd be automatically awarded the belt), he lost the belt right back to him in his first single's match since becoming champion. This was his third clean loss to Edge in less than a month, and Vicki was even the special guest referee in the second match, so even by WWE standards, this was a truly epic and undignified burial. He even got his head shaved, off screen, just to ensure it'd serve only to humiliate and do nothing to get him over.

Vince must've figured out he was gay IRL, and resented him for not giving up his holes with how badly he treated the poor guy.

Khali

Kofi was booked strong until the Lesnar squash, for some reason

As bad as the reign was, Big E at least actually got some clean wins over credible challengers. That automatically puts his reign above most of the worst reigns in WWE history. Same goes for Kofi, as brutal as the end of that reign was too.

It's still no excuse for WWE's booking. They bare minimum should've let Big E beat Roman at Survivor Series. It was a nontitle match, and it's hard enough to find credible challengers for Roman, so at least if he won, that would've provided actual intrigue for a future match, and maybe even would've been enough to solidly entrench his status as a main-eventer.

But such were the ways of VKM.

Seething cuck mad that he banged prime Sunny AJ and Mandy.
Or maybe this is the Miz crying that ziggs gets to have dibs on Maryse

>ctrl F
>Del Rio
>0 results
Lol

Honestly if WWF can do it to Inoki, they should absolutely remove Mysterio’s and Ziggler’s hour long reigns from it’s history

Statistically and truthfully it's Diesel

Nah Kofi atleast had a good build up with a good moment and Randy was his best feud, Big E was a face cashing in on an injured lashley and kept losing in matches when he had the belt.

Yeah but none of the feuds he had were very good. Like Hangman, I guess the best chases and victories inevitably have super underwhelming reigns

Khali
Mahal
Big E
Kingston
Swagger
Ziggler

When any of these guys held a title it was always intercontinental tier compared to the one on the other brand.

Exhibit A

Attached: 1200px-Daniel_Bryan_in_April_2014.jpg (1200x1595, 301.95K)