The smarks loved it

The smarks loved it.

Attached: 1645218194481.png (1120x1087, 116.28K)

>Opener was 18:45
What? That shit felt like it was 2 hours long. So did Liv vs Shayna.

>smarks

Attached: boomer drones.png (1024x510, 47.65K)

it was a good show. i have no emotional investment in drew so i dont care that he lost and i enjoyed the match

>spamming 9s and 10s for this average show
Congrats on becoming exactly the same as AEW fans

kek aewtists are mentally ill

Yeah man, I too enjoyed a slow boring fucking match that was only carried by the crowd that just ended with usos interference, roman wins lol and the crowd didn't even give a shit

it was a good match, definitely will be better than punk/mox

>Iyo Sky wins means high cagematch rating

Overall it was a fantastic show until whatever the fuck was that ending of the Roman match. GUNTHER/Sheamus was Match of the Night and the Week, Seth and Riddle a close second.

>>>>NOOOO STOP critiquing AEW THEY ONLY HAVE GOOD SHOWS NOTHING IS EVER BAD WITH AEW OR YOU LIKE WWE EDRONE EDRONE

The ugly fat smelly smarks liked it, but the only thing that matters is what the majority (casual fans) think. Chanting AEW at your premium PPV, says it all. Also, only 117 'valid' votes? That site is a joke, are they scared someone might actually rate it different to them and ban their opinion?

WWE Clash at the Castle was a classic. Triple H has undone all of Vince McMahon’s wrongdoings in a short period of time. Reigns is still WWE Undisputed Universal Champion which anyone with a brain knew was going to be the case.

>it was a good match, definitely will be better than punk/mox

Attached: 1655429122993.jpg (762x900, 89.1K)

Let's be fair, I'm no big fan of CM Punk I somewhat prefer what AEW is doing right now but I doubt Punk can put on a better match than Reigns and Drew. Mox is okayish, but his best work is all shock value hardcore stuff.

Maybe the Punk Vs Mox match can deliver a better result or more interesting angle than repeating the same copy paste thing every time Roman defends his title. I think that's fair criticism.

Why do smarks love Gunter so much

>Redditmatch
GO BACK TO WEWDDIT

>Womeme match above a 5.0

Why are you crying?

Attached: 1638980583339.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Looks better than Phils