SOLO SHITKOA

FUCK OFF

Attached: solo-sakoa.png (1200x677, 1.08M)

looks like a lego figure from the diversity playset

Think about it: Roman Reigns is just a stand-in for Triple H

>he bought the roman reigns starter pack
Whattamark

Are they fucking serious, another fucking Uso after all this
Extremely awful call

HOLY HOTSHOT

yay another samoan

REMOVE SAMOA

this nigga got that tetris bowl-cut

>ANOTHER uso
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many of these cunts are there?

too many for my tastes

Attached: 1625579043333.jpg (500x490, 44.29K)

They realised they needed another Uso to win the midcard title. They’ll bring Nia Snax back just so they get someone in the woman’s division too. Bloodline in all divisions. Bloodline on every show. Everything is Bloodline. Only watch Bloodline. Only buy Bloodline merch.

So there’s at least one more?

Yep. If he wants to go into WWE.

Is that Yipes?

why these niggas all look the same tho fr

I literally cannot tell the difference between them

Attached: 1639572795936.png (519x370, 93.6K)

He's not technically a twin but he looks the same as the USOs anyway

>Yellow shirt Solo
>White + Red is Usos

None of the bloodline is ripped. They are all flabby, sometimes to the point where they keep their shirt on. They don’t embrace the fat like the one good Samoan (Rikishi). Is this their biggest flaw?

YA COME AT THE BLOODLINE YA GETTIN SWIGGEDY SCOOPED

>Mark Hunt with AIDS
get this jobber out of my face