I'm sorry, literally who ? I've never seen this Shia LaBeouf gimmick stealing metalcore singer so far...

I'm sorry, literally who ? I've never seen this Shia LaBeouf gimmick stealing metalcore singer so far, and I've watched GAYW for like at least one year. Not only that, but I think I've watched all their PPVS.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 17.07.06.png (1435x741, 804.47K)

is that johnny depp?

I don't know who this mf is either, and they've never once explained it on air.
It's like that Danhausen dude, they just pop up doing weird shit and we're supposed to get it.

Funny he's gay as your guy Quincy or no?

He was in the critically acclaimed Arcade Anarchy match.

Hes been in AEW since day 1, and even won AEW's first ever singles match

that was a kino match but i don't remember him in it at all

I thought the same thing, I have no idea if he's been there with a different look or what

okay well i've been watching since summer 2021 and never heard of this dude once or gotten an explanation as to why he's suddenly getting a title match

Yes, I can watch a YouTube promo. Problem is ESL that he hasn't been in AEW for at least the last year. His last appearance was on 3/31/21.

he got kayfabe injured by Miro and has been standing at ringside with a box over his head for like a year. i don't know what started his feud with Pac though

>hear guy's name on tv
>instead of looking up who he is just complain about not being spoonfed

when is he going to get stalked and mind raped by Any Forums and Any Forums?

Attached: 238EF95E00000578-2852200-image-19_1417115618954.jpg (634x636, 89.7K)

>TK spend 1 year in "who is in the box?" stuff to finally did a preshow match

go back newfag we don't want you
us sabianheads have been waiting for this crowning moment for over a year

Why is Boy George in AEW?

Why are you LARPing as some 25 IQ boomer who doesn't exist?

If you haven't watched AEW for long, then it takes you 10 seconds to Google a wrestler and find out about them.

>why bother with a narrative and promos when you can just link to a wrestler's twitter bro, why even have him stand in the crowd bro just post wierd photos on instagram

>wtf bros I started watching AEW this week and they didn't tell me who all these wrestlers on TV where

Every dynamite MUST include 30 minutes of Taz staring at the camera explaining every wrestler and their gimmicks

better than cringe row

They did a promo package last week of him talking about PAC and how he wants the title. It's not AEW's fault if you're a literal mouth breathing retard

Why does he want the title ? Why not go for the other 8 ?

He wants to prove he's the best brit in AEW and take the all Atlantic title

Makes no sense. The best brit AEW has is Satnam Singh