Hello Drew Mclntyre Myself Rajat Khanna big fan from India Drew your fights are extra ordinary ok Drew i want to say...

Hello Drew Mclntyre Myself Rajat Khanna big fan from India Drew your fights are extra ordinary ok Drew i want to say one thing to you please beware from Roman Reigns brothers they do dirty work in every matchs to win the match ok Drew make the plan before

Attached: rajat.png (733x299, 59.97K)

GOOD MORNING SIRS!

>being immersed into storylines bad
I do not understand obese smarks like you

Based Rajat trying to help his boy Drew get the win. When was the last time you helped your favourite huh? Bitch.

thankyou friend are wisdom

I was reading this article about how Indians have smaller brains than other races and it made so much sense. I always wondered why so many of them were WWE fans. That, and why a country so large and populous was still in the dark ages shitting on streets instead of making groundbreaking technology like China or the States.

If only obese smelly american smarks still maintain kayfabe like this.

why is he responding to @rhianrozek with this?

Kek what a good fan

This is untrue on so many levels (don't knownabout the brain part though)
We are actively creating financial systems like RUPAY which is making US and China seethe
There's loads of stuff that is happening in the country that you wouldn't take the time to properly research it

Also read about UPI. Lmao we are getting off the Jewish banking system, Hence they're producing more anti india propaganda than ever.
But
>extreme poverty has ended
>starvation deaths have ended
>3rd in more research papers published
>3 trillion gdp, crossing UK as the 5th largest economy
>self reliance in terms of food materials
>people directly receiving benefits from the govt and not a cut of the original money
>water reaching more villages and urban areas than ever
>the poor getting access to bank accounts, houses and gas connections for free
>swacch bharat abhiyaan massively mitigated the open defecation problem
>infrastructure is being built at record speed and quality

Also, more than 800 million people in the nation are receiving free ration from the govt.

I always try to send psychic messages to HHH to put Bobby Roode and Ziggy on TV. So far I got Dolph back at least

hah hah how come he called "drew" when he can not "draw" ? he is strong but no whwre near big dog in strength and looks... and as always is it old berg, bray "the friend" waytt or man beast lesnar... ramen reigns will ALWAYS win... super man punch.... spear ... AWOOOOO!!! Still your world champion the head of taple ROMAN REGINS!!!!
"ah yes sir"

Based

my dream,one day i will definitely meet u bro in a ring,u r most inspiring person for me. So,i have a dream to do a match with u…..btw thanks for inspiring my entire life… i acknowledge my tribal chief romen regins

This is actually based, unless it’s a child then it’s cringe

You are just jealous of people like him.

He's just worry about his fruity match.

Please redeem the dirty work romain reings. you are always the champ but you need to win of the spear match firstly!

basef!!!!!!

if India is so great then why the fuck are you guys all coming over here all the fucking time? every second generation Indian in the west that I know says that India sucks and that they hate visiting it because it's such a putrid, third world shithole.