Ladder match with 4 guys who don’t speak English and two guys who have never been in a ladder match

>Ladder match with 4 guys who don’t speak English and two guys who have never been in a ladder match
Claudio’s got his work cut out for him

Attached: 6A28C846-1DE9-41BC-A73C-956031DE4B8F.jpg (900x506, 117.43K)

Samoa Joe for the joker?

Andrade needs to win this

They just need to bite the bullet and have a fucking brief case. The sonic ring and poker chip are fucking dumb.

Unless the Joker is a big name or Phil turns heel I'm thinking it will be him.

Andrade should be a top guy but it will never happen in AEW as long as he keeps working Triple A. Lucha Bros too are obviously capped for the same reason.

Andrade is in the same group as like 5 others that should be main eventers but are booked like lower midcard guys, and i dont understand it.

Two have belts and don't need a title shot so they're out. Penta has faced Punk already and was a tag champ so he's out. Fenix faced Kenny when he was champ and was a tag champ, out. Rush is too new and noy officially signed full time, out. Dante faced Hangman when he was champ, out.

Must be Andrade or the joker.

I only know Cesaro and Andrade cien Almas in this picture

Like I said, they won't push guys who aren't exclusive.

I think the only time the joker has won so far was page, so unless it's actually MJF, Andrade is a safe bet. I keep thinking Darius might have recovered faster than expected because everyone but Dante is part of a group with at least 1 other guy.

yh but they could at least show/talk about what guys like that have been doing while they arent on tv to give them some sort of credibility. One of AEW's problems is they assume everyone knows everything that the wrestlers are doing and saying off tv.

Yes, but it's probably Claudio so Punk can run through the whole BCC to lead to him vs Danielson for muh "long term booking" that's just doing things for the sake of it.
Literally describes the entire roster except Jericho and moxley

Yuta started in CZW. How the fuck was he not in a ladder match. Didn't they always do crazy shit?

Andrade needs to win SOMETHING. He's lost every big match he's been in for his whole AEW run. They're almost wasting him as much as WWE did.

czw isnt just deathmatches

botch kino

Just looked it up. His only singles win on dynamite was against Darby back in march, and the last time before that it was against Cody, in march of fkn 2021. Hes only had one other singles win this year and that was on rampage just recently. All his other wins have been on dark and dark elevation. The absolute state of Andrade is awful

Pretty sure AEW is a part time job to Andrade guys

I like Andrade and Rush. It wouldn't kill them to let themn get a W more than 1 time every 3 months.

Yes.
When you sign and debut international stars and make them out like a big deal, then shove them into the lower mid card with the other guys you ruined and have them be competitive with job guys then poeple are going to stop popping even for the new arrivals.
The only guys getting chances now are established WWE guys. Tony is showing his full mark power. He booked Rush in a 4-way with Yuta and flip Martin, and Rush didn't even win. He shouldn't be booked on the same level as them, he's a top guy from Mexico and he should be way above the young guys. It's embarrassing.
Then you look at who he signs and how he debuts them. That W Morrissey segment was a big example of aew just copying WWE now, but not even trying to make any sense and just imitating the spectacle part.
Plus he has tooany guys and multiple partnerships he does nothing with. Former multi time world champions like Takeshita come in and he books them like clueless rookies.
Clown fed

>Former multi time world champions like Takeshita

Attached: 6534866949.png (500x375, 191.7K)