Why wasn't he ever good enough to be THE guy in a major promotion?

why wasn't he ever good enough to be THE guy in a major promotion?

Attached: chris-jericho-fat-768x480.png (768x480, 80.73K)

to short

cause he's a bigger self-mark than Hogan, but never drew even a quarter of what HH drew. Also a backstage diva.

Wouldnt he be considered THE guy when aew started since he was their first champ? Or are we not counting aew as a major promotion?

he said a major promotion

He beat Austin and Rock the same night to become the first undisputed champion

He was. He was going to win the wwf title at wm2000 until hhh politicked his way into it. Every time jericho got super hot hhh was there to hobble his momentum.

fair enough

KWABtastic

like I said, he was never good enough to be the guy. Jericho was fine as a midcard attraction in WWE like 10-20 years ago, but even when he had the undisputed titles, you knew he was just holding them for the one of the actual stars to eventually win.

>Debuts - 600,000 tune into WWE to watch him
>Returns in 2007 - 700,000 people tune into watch his return
>Returns in 2012 - 800,000 people tune into watch him
>Cheered over Rock, Hogan, Michaels and Goldberg despite being a heel in 3 of these matchups
>A entire promotion drew 900,000-1 million viewers weekly in 2019 based on his star power alone
Seems like a huge draw to me, unlike some big nosed faggot

why was he never the top star of any company that mattered?

Triple H buried him i get your console warring but it's pointless

but he was

>cultist doesn't have an argument
got it - you don't want to admit that he's not a good enough pro wrestler to carry a company

Never had a character beyond finding a catchphrase every year or so and yelling it until people finally got sick of it.

Out of everyone in his generation that was a 5'10" guy who did the smark approved moves, he was easily the worst in the ring when it came to timing, consistency and even just the basics.

>If i console war it magically erases the facts

how is it console warring to point out that Jericho was never good enough to be the main star of a major company? those are facts, you deflecting tranny.

You are the only one seething here because he called out wwe again

it's WWE's fault that Jericho isn't good enough to be the top star of a major wrestling company?

>No arguments just buzzwords and console war autism

this tranny is triggered kek

You are only trying to convince yourself

>buzzwords
>console war autism
you don't know what one of those terms means. which one is confusing you?

He's 5'7'' and had a shit physique for most of his career