Liv Morgan is very pretty

Liv Morgan is very pretty

Attached: 1645463134445.jpg (400x388, 70.27K)

I dunno why I wanna hatefuck her and I want her to do the same to me.

Liv Morgan is as ugly as her wrestling abilities. The generic blonde can’t even cut a simple promo. She lacks charisma. If you actually left your parents house, you could find bitches just like her everywhere.

Sasha is about to let me fuck her Legit Boss ass. How do feel about that?

Attached: doggu.jpg (400x560, 31.18K)

I fucked her. She was shit. Ugly without make-up too.

She is, it's a shame she's a baby killing coalburning witch.

I'm going to slime her at THE CLASH

>
yeah

Sasha Banks is happily married to retired American professional wrestler Mr Fuji. You won't fuck Sasha in the ass. You have to unload a certain amount of cum on her face, before you are allowed. Liv Morgan might be Champion, but unemployed Sasha Banks.... Wait I fucked up. I will destroy your life next time, user.

Just a reminder that I ignore troll posts. You’re on a professional wrestling board and fail to discuss said topic. No one cares about any of your obese losers mentally ill fantasies. Go back to your circle jerk groups with all males, looking to get each other off. No women’s wrestlers want any of you. Liv Morgan is still in a committed relationship with former WWE Superstar Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt’s brother.

I will ignore your troll posts and kill your with my response as well. Stop pretending to be. You just want to be famous like me. You hang out with friends, I do the work and research to find out the relationship status of female wrestlers. Who's the psycho now? That's right. Suck my dick, while Sasha sucks yours.

they use gunge in the uk

Nah you are

I want to corner Liv in an alley and lift her up and lift her legs past her head and power fuck her making strong eye contact both hands grabbing her ass cheeks forehead to forehead double creampie then take her out for lunch

Then i'm going to nut on her. better?

Her millions (and millions) of aborted fetuses? Not so pretty!

Attached: EF6D495B-26CD-49F1-9CC5-9DFCF8E01B89.gif (452x340, 105.2K)

I'm going to spaff up her fanny.

I would literally have sex with liv on top a pile of dead fetuses if given the chance and I'm pretty sure 90% of the population that's not gay would too

noooooo those cells in her body are actually heckin babyrinos who deserve more rights than a living personio

and

she's average at best