Paul is fucking evil

Paul is fucking evil

Attached: f3.jpg (1242x1269, 141.23K)

kek who do you think it is
I guess it depends on what dave considers a star

Jericho alluded to it

malakai obviously

Triple H is what’s best for business. Vince McMahon had no chance to end gAyEW, whereas the new leader of WWE can do anything and has already proven this. Ratings are up. Fans are into the product. Who would have guessed, professional wrestling draws? Oh wait, that was me!

>twitter headcanon
way too much actually shit going down to start speculating about anything. marks are impatient as fuck.

Suuuue the fuck out of that sloppy shop

The Cerebral Assassin strikes again.

Attached: tripleh5.jpg (850x470, 59.74K)

I forgot where I heard this but I heard they were contacting him since last year

Does Bix know?

>it's so good AEW exists now because the competition and wrestlers and fans all have a choice now!!
>in reality it just leads to lazy wrestlers hopping between each company looking for an easy way out so they don't have to try

Vince loves Jericho, I'm not sure he would be as welcome now

Evil fucking company

How's his feedback though?
You seem to have the ratio cropped out.

AEW shouldn’t sign wrestlers to long term contracts if they’re a pissant company

Holy BASED. Vince was a spineless old fuck, Triple GOD is actively trying to squash GAYEW out of existence. Gotta love the King of Kings, baby!

even sidgwick is saying aew is fucking up
aew is losing alot of good faith with its core fans

Attached: 6CB2A52C-F7C7-48A8-B1C2-43E49EBF7CB2.jpg (828x608, 210.52K)

Probably fatty samoan joe

AEW IS THE MARK CONTRACT NOW
it's also
THE PRISON

Somewhere in the last 5 years everyone on Any Forums went to rejecting twitter to now using this site to talk shit about each other without getting banned on Twitter.

That was inevitable with how draconian other sites are now

AEW were tough while Vince was around shitting his pants. Now that a real leader has stepped up, Tony can't handle the pressure.

>Paul is fucking evil
What was your first clue?

Attached: triple-770x433.jpg (770x433, 65K)