Why are wrestling shirts so overwhelmingly CRINGE

why are wrestling shirts so overwhelmingly CRINGE

imagine actually wearing this shit in public. i just wanted to see if ospreay had some cool shirts cause i liked his matches on dynamite and this is his “”””TOP SELLER”””””

Attached: B1544326-B16C-4FDA-A6CC-A8336CC08BC6.jpg (2741x2345, 2.97M)

Say what you will but bongs have some top tier bantz, they even troll their own fans

Under $20 for a panty dropper like that? What a bargain.

Kek that is BIG JOHNSON 1990's tier shirts

Attached: bigjons.jpg (1200x1199, 626.61K)

Because wrestling is cringe.

These were worn only by big dick chads in the 90s. Your mom for sure wiped a frat boy's nut off her face with one.

When uncreative people who can't even make a basic story work are in charge of making something it will be cringe.
What about that confuses you?

zoomer here
did people seriously wear shit like that

That's based, the ospreay one is literally you buying a t-shirt advertising that some guy has a big penis

I'm an oldfag, my mom is from the 70's and 80's
Yes, and Big Dogs shirts

Attached: bigdogs.jpg (590x393, 45.97K)

Unironically yes. I remember kids used to sneak them in to school under other shirts because our jew dress code banned them lol

That rules.
Americans had a big novelty t-shirt craze. I have one with cow puns in movie titles.
One of the Simpsons writers, early in his career, made a film called alone in the t-shirt zone that kind of pastiches it

I like the Acclaimed, but I can't imagine wearing this shirt anywhere without being asked to leave

Attached: FbqiiwiXkAoCb_t.jpg (1284x1710, 111.49K)

The only place you could wear that would be a gay bar lol

The only place YOU could wear it would be a gay bar.
lol.

My Dad wore them. I saw his dick one time and it was huge.

This shit is lower class hick shit. You fags are poor neckbeards.

18+

Honestly the bad font and the beta aew logo are more offensive than the weird sexual joke that is only funny to fat virgin men. But this will sell and the boys will make some money.

Big Johnson once spent a ton of money to sponsor a NASCAR racer. First race they win and the announcers were told if they said "Big Johnson" they'd be fired so they kept showing the logo and mumbling.

>what is pro wrestling in a nutshell

>I'm such a betamale I'm afraid of wearing clothes that may offend daddy and the Billingsteins
Shut up, twatface. Those tshirts are funny and only absolute virgin creeps are scared to wear am item of clothing because of how other people might think. You must have the smallest penis on earth.

All the joshi cuties love BILLY GOAT'S BIG BRITISH COCK!!!

Attached: Will-Ospreay-Holding-British-Flag.jpg (1710x900, 144.65K)