FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN GAMETHREAD #1

The following matches and events are advertised for tonight’s WWE Friday Night Smackdown television show.

-Roman Reigns celebrates two years as champion

-Ronda Rousey’s “final judgment”

-The Viking Raiders vs. New Day in a Viking Rules match

-Karrion Kross’s in-ring debut

-Mansoor and Mace vs. “Hit Row” Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis

-Butch vs. Ludwig Kaiser

Attached: 019_SD_04082022HM_18718--687eaad21ffba3f0b65e0459ebaa6e4f.jpg (900x506, 24.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DylTNtJvs2g
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wqf3Rh0Yn8
youtube.com/watch?v=njJr1J_jxto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gonna just watch Dynamite again instead. Banger main event is worth a rewatch as well as CM Punk’s amazing promo

So is Ronda gonna have to bark like a dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=DylTNtJvs2g

based ring general

What's on LvL Up tonight?

Attached: Frazer_Jiro_2.webm (400x222, 1.17M)

>Butch vs. Ludwig Kaiser
I'M CUMMING

Based tranny chad

Attached: level.png (219x231, 6.76K)

Arianna Grace’s lovely ass

This is a taped episode right?

Jinder got a new theme youtube.com/watch?v=3Wqf3Rh0Yn8

>Karrion Kross def. Drew Gulak
>Ronda Rousey appeared and called out Adam Pearce to talk about her suspension. Pearce confirmed Rousey’s reinstated, since she paid her fines and her arrest was unwarranted. If it were up to him, though? Scrap Daddy thinks Ronda is the “single biggest bitch he’s ever met,” and would have fired her. And that’s why he ended the segment trapped in a Rousey armbar.
>Hit Row def. Maximum Male Models. Humberto & Angel helped MMM with a post-match beatdown, but Street Profits arrived to even the odds and help Hit Row run off the heels.
>Happy Corbin cut a promo o Detroit, and issued an open challenge...
>Shinsuke Nakamura def. Happy Corbin
>Butch def. Ludwig Kaiser. Gunther and Sheamus postured ahead of their Clash match, but Kaiser kept them apart and led the Intercontinental champ away.
>Viking Raiders def. New Day in a “Viking Rules” match by putting Kofi Kingston through a stack of tables.
>The Bloodline hosted a Two Year Anniversary celebration for Roman Reigns’ championship reign (he won the Universal title at Payback on Aug. 30, 2020). Roman was Claymore-ed by Drew McIntyre as soon as he arrived at the arena. McIntyre then went to the ring and took out The Usos and Sami Zayn to close the show.

Attached: 1658685207433940.jpg (680x384, 46.18K)

I thought that said Matt Borne and I was so confused as to how he came back to life

didnt read post hidden

read it you coward

The Best Weekly wrestling show on TV, is not named RAW.

based

Attached: 1653879094744.webm (1024x1080, 2.91M)

Admit it YT. Ass is better than booba.
We're in a great era now.

Sup Ojama why do you obsess over a show that you supposedly hate and don’t watch anymore like a bitter ex-wife?

>8 hours early
Sup GayEWtist

We want IYO, We want IYO

Bad card tonight

Attached: FbQfGrsWQAsFVHD.jfif.jpg (2048x1152, 154.45K)

I miss norm

youtube.com/watch?v=njJr1J_jxto

KILL THEM DREW
KILL THEM ALL

Finally a good wrestling show

I know I would have seen it already due to spoilers getting posted, but I hope we get LDF. If not, I think they'll come up next week.