Memes aside, is there an effortlessly fake tough wrestler in history than Daniel Bryan...

Memes aside, is there an effortlessly fake tough wrestler in history than Daniel Bryan? i would expect any wrestler to be able to handle a 5 foot 6 civilian crackhead. Should he be given a medal? what is with Daniel Bryan fans trying to always make out like he's some badass shooter when he has zero shoot fighting credentials?

Attached: cfbf418d9f3b9e3f5e736a1f2b2a12bc.jpg (538x722, 63.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/wwe-star-daniel-bryan-apprehends-burglar-with-bare-naked-chokehold-9630453.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1a22cf0bb88b931e10e7b91d620404ef.jpg (750x438, 50.1K)

Attached: 1 poster.png (1589x735, 585.19K)

Why is he so obsessed?

Not acknowledging whatever it is your trying to say, but does anyone know what the belt on Bryan's shoulder in the pic is?

full impact pro world title

Thank you

his fanbase is mostly toxic deluded fat neckbeard incels

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x688, 742.98K)

Shibata. Broke his own head trying to look like a tough guy.

>Poster count doesn't go up

holy shit
nobody but you cares, fuck off and go back to samefagging the Nash thread, enjoy wasting your time dipshit

you are mentally ill, he's not even on tv and he's in your head 34/7
if you have to keep making these samefagging threads at least keep it to wednesdays

retard
based
>nobody but you cares
true, no one cares about your retard cope
now go continue with the preparations for your impending suicide

Dude literally apprehended a burglar that robbed his home
independent.co.uk/news/people/wwe-star-daniel-bryan-apprehends-burglar-with-bare-naked-chokehold-9630453.html?amp

Attached: 166195351404119386.jpg (1170x1925, 467.77K)

oh no no no no!

Meanwhile phoney tough guy Kevin Nash got beat up and possibly molested by his own kid on Christmas day

Drawings vary from 14-21 rooms, hopefully only a few threads per day are passed and discarded. They wasted 3 years of my life and my entire team and I had to brainstorm for 10 seconds. Gladly. It's still interesting to go. While I'm not writing here, you've been weeping for your fake son for a year and a half. Cut as you sow. Now you have the real thing. I don't give up. Spin the wheel and enjoy.

Frisky minx

esl? or just a simple jack

what the fuck are you

because he's stiff sometimes and talks about doing mma training
basically cm punk before ufc

Is this AI generated?