Wrestling?! I don't like wrestling, I want my heckin yummy sports entertainerino...

>Wrestling?! I don't like wrestling, I want my heckin yummy sports entertainerino, where's my beckon good larger than life marvel super-i mean superstars?? Matches, what's that, I want dancing segments and cuck angles!! Fuck you Paul for ruining my heckin childhood!!
Why are Vincels like this?

Attached: img.png (572x693, 49.49K)

Vince will be back by September 16th. Mark my words.

It's actually you who looks like that

is that AVGN

ASS!

Attached: 1636331510284.jpg (360x360, 37.57K)

He looks like he praises the Triple H era and watched thousand of hours of NXT black and gold.

Yeah. OP is such a newfag he doesn't realize it.

>where's my beckon good
GOOD MORNING XIR

That's literally what an AEW fan looks like. Balding, onions drinking faggot. Atleast WWE has fans in international markets that look good. (American fans are generally horrifying)

Brother have you seen bong fans? They make americans look like they belong in the Louvre

It goes without saying desu. Wrestletalk, cultaholic and Whatculture are prime basedboy examples

Sometimes the dancing segments are best part about raw, because rest of raw is fucking boring.
Debate me.

I see a coping 56% mutt, as bad as the Brits look they're nowhere near as ugly as the Americans.

Seething pedobong

this tranny big mad. go back to watching elaborately set up spots in buck matches and a fag wrestling with his hands in his pockets. that’s real wrestling

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

no avatar posting, asshole

wait, there are people who PREFERRED that senile, coked out old fart?

the irony is that HHH was a big faggot bodybuilder like most of Vince's faves, not an indierific wrestlerino

Literally no one is like this

>muh five stars
>muh indie shitters
>muh demos

good morning sir