Untitled

Attached: 0A3A159B-4C83-433D-94BD-57C09D8873B7.jpg (1125x973, 438.59K)

based Tony

Attached: triple h kneels.png (660x785, 521.04K)

KEK BASED
WE LOVE YOU GOAT!!!

I love Tony Kahn now!

Triple H just can’t stop winning. WWE will always be ahead of gAyEW with fans and profits. Side note: WWE 2K22 is a better game than whatever Just Dance game the tranny fed is releasing.

I don't know how anyone gives a fuck about women's wrestling, whether getting mad at it or liking it. I just don't give a fuck about the women in whatever fed I watch and usually just go smoke or take a piss during their matches

Tony is a shoot retard kek all he has to do is pick a few hot bitches and designate 15 minutes of tv time to them. Pick 4, focus on them, give em some squashes and promos then at the ppv your top bitch beats someone who was built up and that girl is replaced by someone new. Repeat like twice then she drops the belt

i dont understand why he thinks everyone champ needs a 6 month reign

The only champ who got a short reign was Nyla Rose. I guess Tony got too much heat putting a women's belt on a tranny so that was the one time where he let plans change.

your hero cody and his wife hired nyla and got her pushed dronie

wtf I love Tony Khan now.

Isn't that what Tony does now? The women's division has pretty much been Baker, Jade, Rosa, Toni lately with Hayter and Shida rotated in as needed

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I FUCKING KILLED THIS WOMAN'S DIVISON? I MADE NYLA NOSE CHAMPION AND SHE HAS A GIGANTIC FEMININE PENIS! I HIRED SO MANY PAWGS IT'S UNREAL. THE BUNNY AND RUBY SOHO OUTDREW ROMAN FUCKING REIGNS. I DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT A SINGLE WOMAN'S MATCH ON TV AND YET I DID AND THEY GET DECENT TO EXCELLENT REVIEWS, MUCH LIKE ANY OTHER MATCH. WOMEN ARE PEOPLE TOO, YOU SEE. TUNE IN FRIDAY @ 10 PM EST FOR RAMPAGE TO SEE MORE TALENTED PAWGS

Attached: 1625985462159.jpg (619x719, 55.74K)

Hopefully he also get rid of female ref

kill it faster retard

>J.C. of J.C’s World tweeted out an observation about Tony Khan. “Tony Khan making certain comments towards women’s wrestlers have become a noticeable trend lately…” This received a reply that said, “he is slowly killing that women’s division.”

Come book WWE next please. Women's wrestling is ruining wrestling.

A woman's place in the industry is being arm candy valets or ring rats.

Gotta accept that Tony Khan doesn't care about women's wrestling, because he didn't grow up with it.

Question is why he bothers booking it and not giving the book to someone that care.

>Tony Khan dragged

Attached: CEE62090-11B9-47D2-B48F-0BA7FECC528D.jpg (412x242, 18.17K)

i thought omega was in charge of the womens division

>Manik Aftab
GOOOOOOOD MORNING SIRS. Just the absolute fucking dirt worst, subhuman Indians getting paid 3 rupees to write these articles

Attached: 6B4CEFFB-CA79-42A2-8FF8-13B3B04C98BB.jpg (828x360, 132.42K)

Almost, but nobody ever actually feels built up, their champ was rarely on tv, and even the squash matches are somehow done poorly