*kills AEW*

*kills AEW*

Attached: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-RAW[1].jpg (1280x720, 202.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1565499196328886272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we got back to back millys a ppv on sunday and a vidya on the way. your thread doesnt make sense

no no milly?

Attached: cody trans.png (533x853, 533.27K)

>your thread doesnt make sense
twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1565499196328886272

>barely scrapping back to back millies after no millies the better part of a year right before their biggest show of the year is a good thing
>Biggest show of the year can't even sell 10k seats in Chicago
>vidya looks like shit, is reportedly broken, and doesn't even have a real release date
Nah, AEW is dying and Cody was the one who drew the first blood

brandi and cody were behind all the charity branding
they also hired nyla and sonny kiss

>aew ratings plummet
>aew ranking plummet
kek

He should grow his hair out to cover up that retarded neck tattoo.

I’ll never understand why people want AEW to fail so badly. You have to be a sad person to wish unemployment on hundreds of people over a wrestling show

only thing he’s killed this year is his push in wwe

I dont want it to fail, I want it to uncuck itself to become proper competition.
I dont want there to be a system compliant option.
I want lgbt/niggers out of the fandom.
I want wrestling to be anti-pc by default again.

>why people want AEW to fail so badly
Because it would be funny.

i find it funny. Specially after he said he won the "friday wars"
i supported AEW while Vince was in the E now that he is gone i don't care about AEW that much
The last storyline i cared about was Punk comeback and they killed it with that squach.

Why did you want WWE to fail so badly, you hypocritical fuck? AEW cultists reaped what they sowed

it was never anti pc retard

Attached: Right_To_Censor.png (470x500, 418.67K)

>kayfabe heel stable created to draw heat on censorship lovers.
Who are the censors of today?
The faggot, the jew, the anti-white.

their gimmick was they wanted to censor degenerate shit
the left wants to censor people who dont like degenerate shit, you fucking retard

>*kills AEW*
Nah, that would be this dude.

Attached: CMChan.png (500x750, 401.62K)

The indies scenes are always reliable. I would be so happy if AEW, hopefully by the end of this year, were out of business. And I hope Tiny Con suffers so much pain before he dies.

AEW had 3 years to be the best they can
Too bad

>two weeks of milly since he returned
based phil

That's hilarious. I really don't care. It's more about tony getting KWAB'd more than that anyway.

despite Kenny trying his best to kill the ratings

And how about all the weeks when he was about that they didn't get the million? Or how the millions they scored when Phil was injured?

they only got a milly once without him this year and that was blood and guts, they only got a milly 4-5 times without him ever and that was when NXT first moved channels and the OG blood and guts match