Fellow E-Gods

I am financially devastated.

Attached: 1657663141143.png (920x732, 74.86K)

kek $66.9 per share more than every single wrestling company in the world. E Gods we can never lose

Attached: DAB.0.jpg (1400x1400, 287.85K)

At least you didn't take out loans to buy Bed Bath and Beyond at the top

Attached: unknown-45.png (1044x629, 80.09K)

Ita crazy not that theres a shit ton of stupid people on reddit, but that there is no sign of smart ppl anywhere on there.

its fake you naive retard

no it isn't lol BBBY was a wsb bloodbath. WSB jumping into something and especially when they start taking out loans is a major sell indicator. if you happen to get lucky and catch a meme stock run up you can safely sell every time you start seeing pictures like that. there's still people on wsb waiting for it to go to 300 even though it's below 10 again because they simply can't afford to let go.

>tfw still have shares of GME
fuck

Attached: 7AC210A3-6FD5-45B7-A3BF-42219D1589C1.jpg (976x831, 93.95K)

You're up big if you bought on the year's first trading day. It's one of the few green stocks YTD.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-01 121710.png (905x465, 95.08K)

do you think smart people post here? I know you aren’t saying or implying that with that post, just genuinely curious if you think Any Forums’s user base is smart.

Thats not fake kek I saw the thread happen in real time. I saw it originally when he made the post and bought in at 20 before it crashed kek. Never buy anything that has had a 450% run up and expect it to keep going kids - You already missed it by that point

buy the dip sirs

Did you not notice that Robinhood made it impossible to buy GME? only sell?
that's when the hedge funds closed their position by putting their thumb on the scale. When that point was reached the game was up

some of them are still holding gme waiting for it to hit 1k

thanks bro, you helped me buy a house

They didnt close shit kek they covered.

Why did he buy it when it was already starting a downward trajectory?

am not the dude you asked but my opinion is on Any Forums we know we are retarded losers shit posting our lives away but reddit users think they and their posts actually matter.

FOMO

>tfw bought BBBY at $5.20 and sold at 26
>tfw bought GME and averaged down so im still green there too even after this mega dump
Feeling comfy bros.

Attached: 1631883452987.jpg (852x1004, 63.39K)

The reddit hype train (at least for wsb, the only reddit board i look at) tends to only latch on after things have already occured. BBBY was a great buy at $4 a few weeks earlier, but Reddit didn't see it as a valuable play until the squeeze already happened. Some of the hype started buzzing around that little spike just before the big one, but most of them started placing big money bets at the top because they thought the momentum would keep going. They likely thought that it would do the same thing as the last little "peak" and dip back down before growing even higher.

Attached: BBBY.png (976x690, 70.23K)

People still watch wrestling faggotry?

Wrestling?