You wanna do it?

>you wanna do it?

Attached: A6D17E9E-D6EB-40B1-AAE3-A43FB5BBF04F.jpg (706x470, 59.28K)

I would have paid so much money to see Lesnar absolutely heem this retarded boomer LARPer in 15 seconds

this, i wish Brock wouldve shot on the UAMFBN right then andd there

That was incredibly cringe. Does Undercarder think he's actually a badass?

Yes, he says if he was born a generation later he'd have been in UFC

Do what, Mark?

Yes, he’s the best pure striker in history

>mmmm Dana, can I walk across the top of the cage during a fight if I wanna use Old School on them

Did he mean sex?

Seems like a staged thing.

This was one of the most awkward face-offs I've ever watched. I even prefer the ones where Jade kept threatening to kiss her opponents.
It obviously was.

>I would've done UFC
>I would've joined the army
>I would've gone to jail
kek always one of these 3

Vince: Mark, show up at the real fight to drum up heat for the fake fight.

Which was more embarrassing, this or the Lebron James thing where he went to Cleveland in full Undertaker gear and James big leagued him?

I'm sick of these fake tough guy larpers in wrestling. I have more respect for cm punk because he actually had the balls to go out there and do it for real even if he got his ass kicked. Undercarder thinks doing boxercise with soccer moms makes him a real fighter

Taker would HEEM 90+% of the UFC roster. There's a reason for weight classes. UFC is comprised mainly of manlets trying to prove they're tough by beating up other equally genetically challenged manlets. Taker would embarrass McGregor or Khabib just holding his arm out like they do in cartoons.

Attached: Eev2FEjXgAE1TA_.jpg (640x480, 50.91K)

Do you morons think Undertaker was challenging Brock to a shoot fight in the crowd after his UFC loss? They were friends for years at this point and Taker had been talking to him for months about possibly coming in to end the streak.

holy shit taker, read the room

UAMFBN would get heem'd stiff in seconds.

Attached: 7A6B6927-FE7F-421E-9270-8A254C0EE331.jpg (442x694, 39.48K)

Actual marks, on Any Forums?
It's apparently more likely than you thought.

Irrelevant, there's a time and place and it was cringe.

reminder Brock had no idea who taker was when this happened