How would I get booked in wrestling?

How would I get booked in wrestling?

Attached: 1649705164844.jpg (2976x3968, 2.9M)

sucking an outlaw promoter's cock

Same way you get booked irl
As a faggot

Is that actually you? Yikes. I got mizzogged brother.

Attached: FKvX7WJXoAA5ee-.png (680x680, 299.87K)

>actual muscle definition
Well AEW is out of the question

HOLY YUMOLA

Nice cock bro.

I'll book you as our world champ if you let me suckle your peepee, how do you look from behind?

>image search
>no results
I guess i'll accept being 2nd hottest person on here.

thanks riddle

You got a great bod, sensually sound nips, a delicious looking cock.
Do you have a bubble butt from playing college soccer?

Man, I bet Sasha would be all over you backstage at a show. Her naked, chocolate body writhing in pleasure as your big white cock decimates her horse pussy.

Ya, Sasha would let you bust off. Fax

You'd be a twink in my Fed. It's called prison.

ITT: A bunch of literal queers talking about some dude that stole someone’s image. You’re on a professional wrestling board. Discuss said topic or fuck off. You’re now resorting to create cuck fagfiction all because WWE Superstar Sasha Banks’ husband, pic-related and former professional wrestler, laid waste to you obese losers for stalking them at their residence. He’s based and won at life. Women’s wrestlers don’t date or fuck fans.

Attached: 309A2CFC-92CA-42F5-9371-23300CEE7774.jpg (640x640, 70.58K)

Kill yourself.

Take your own advice. You’re unhealthily-obsessed with a married women’s wrestler aka Sasha Banks. All waifufag virgins are cringe and don’t belong on Any Forums. This board is intended for the discussion of professional wrestling and images that relate to said topic. No one gives a shit about any of your losers mentally ill fantasies.

Coming back to check for my pictures of men? Faggot, I said kill yourself, now do it.

Eddie Kangston's side piece, or beat, raped & killed by Matt Riddle.

Why is this faggot so obsessed with Mikaze? I didn't even know this midget twink with a grandpa's face even was until this schizo kept spamming the board with Mikaze.

>Women’s wrestlers don’t date or fuck fans.
Not that I'd ask for some wrestling trim.
Any ring snatch -- available or not -- has been used, abused and filled with diseased juice.
I'm doing just fine trawling churches in the tri-county area.

Hello Finn Balor