The best wrestling gimmick is your own personality x100

>the best wrestling gimmick is your own personality x100

So what's your gimmick?

Attached: 1ZMMWkC.png (567x619, 671.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKXSbX_oWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an anxious musician with severe depression. My finisher consist in me throwing a piano from the roof straight to my opponent's head.

Hey Roger, why don't you fuck back off to Toontown, eh?

>autistic shitposter gimmick who comes to ring shouting about Meltzer stars and dimes
>interrupts opponents promos saying KWAB

I think i’m cute, know im sexy, but im actually just a grumpy bastard with self doubt

>repeatedly saying “That’s a man” and “Nah that’s u” on commentary
DIMES

I just took the stinkiest shit ever, so I guess that.

Stone Cold Hulk Hogan Helmsley with anxiety brother

guy who has the most elaborate 5 minute long indulgent entrances with breakdancing and moonwalking live saxophone players athletic gymnasts backflipping through flaming hoops and then I get in the ring and get BTFO squashed in 10 seconds

This you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKXSbX_oWk

>Saxton slips up on commentary
>GOOD MORNING SIR

I don't have one

My gimmick would be guy who's had sex with 200 girls

Based Chris Candido poster

I masturbate 3x100= 300 times a day

So, dead I guess

>Cole listing off wrestlers credentials
>”Ok how u know?”
>Wrestler debuts
“go back”
>Retirement promo in the ring
“Fine speech”
>Celebrity shown in crowd
“Literally WHO?”

yes. also note that the entrance made him a star despite the fact he fucking sucked

In real life I'm a Mr. Rogers like person, but online I'm a twisted and manipulative cunt.
One of my best creative decisions was to break up a marriage by introducing a known womaniser to another friend circle I was working. The womaniser got friendly with the mark's wife despite them not living in the same country.

They now live together and have a child whilst the womaniser doges immigration services.

find peach

>face cuts a promo
>music hits
>MMMMMMMMMMMM
>Care to extrapolate?

>user, the WWE Universe wants to know how are you preparing for your upcoming match?
>”finna coom, kayla BRAPston, ya seethe?”