Good Evening fellas, how's it going?

Good Evening fellas, how's it going?

Attached: romanticwarrior.jpg (1200x1192, 451.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA7OGf2Laj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Went for a run today outside (I know I don't believe it either) and saw a massive snake on the trail and kept running becasue animals don't bother me but then I saw a women running in the opposite direction towards me and I should've told her about the snake but I kept going becasue I was focused on my pace and then I went home and got mexican food

Attached: 1660439019983214.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

couldve been worse but im good

Attached: c0036ea56652c85a7f446151fa8edaf6.jpg (720x715, 121.33K)

>Went for a run today outside (I know I don't believe it either) and saw a massive snake on the trail and kept running becasue animals don't bother me but then I saw a women running in the opposite direction towards me and I should've told her about the snake but I kept going becasue I was focused on my pace and then I went home and got mexican food
based. glad you had a good run.
Good to hear you're hangin in there 6.26
don't forget to drink water you two

What are you deaf?
I almost got bitten by a snake and attacked by a woman?!

The snake didn't bother you, you said
The snake was probably friendly too
badumtss

not doing so good but it could be worse
how are you?

Attached: 1651111840857.png (593x581, 408.76K)

indeed mr. good evening, hope your evenings going good too

It is no vacation here

Attached: 71fe9103347328d9245ebd6880581653f3ff8d69_hq.jpg (512x500, 55.55K)

>not doing so good but it could be worse
it could be worse, but what's wrong?
I'm fine, though. Just chilling mostly. Drawing here and there, but haven't really been feeling it.
My Evening is goin well, I can't complain. Good to see ya!
Well be safe, I'm glad the snake didn't bite you :)

Attached: image_2022-09-16_045004970.png (640x400, 602.01K)

Thought you might have to suck out the poison haha

Hey man I won't fall for that one again

drawing's neat, always good to have a creative outlet of some kind.
things have been rough between me and my girlfriend. it's been like this for maybe a month by now, but she's been feeling this longer than that. we aren't mad at each other, never done anything to hurt each other that way. it's just that my depression's back and i'm not doing anything with my life right now. not in school, not working, etc. just neeting basically. this just upsets her so much. i don't want to make her sad, seeing her hurt over my inaction. i don't even want to be like this. she's been telling me to get myself together for a while now, and i listened to her every time she brought it up. i really did. i was there for her, for every tear she shed over this. i just haven't been able to bring myself to actually do much. at least not much of worth. application's been sent out, been trying for a job for a while now. things haven't been bad the whole time, had a few good days with her here and there. but they're nothing like what we had before things got bad, and things have always gone back to being bad every time. she's told me she won't leave me, and i trust her. but i don't know how long she can keep up with this. she texts me less, sees me less. i barely even hear her voice anymore. i know she loves me, it's just that i've made it hard by how much sadness i've brought her. i know i love her, i love her a lot. i just miss her so much.

Attached: image_2022-09-16_025405039.png (310x514, 297.43K)

>drawing's neat, always good to have a creative outlet of some kind.
things have been rough between me and my girlfriend. it's been like this for maybe a month by now, but she's been feeling this longer than that. we aren't mad at each other, never done anything to hurt each other that way. it's just that my depression's back and i'm not doing anything with my life right now. not in school, not working, etc. just neeting basically. this just upsets her so much.
i get taking your partner into account but is she helping you feel better? if not, then that's no good
> i just haven't been able to bring myself to actually do much. at least not much of worth. application's been sent out, been trying for a job for a while now. things haven't been bad the whole time, had a few good days with her here and there. but they're nothing like what we had before things got bad, and things have always gone back to being bad every time.
The most you can do is put in applications and do things that make you feel better. Getting a job is another story because you're relying on someone else to give you one though
>she's told me she won't leave me, and i trust her. but i don't know how long she can keep up with this. she texts me less, sees me less. i barely even hear her voice anymore. i know she loves me, it's just that i've made it hard by how much sadness i've brought her. i know i love her, i love her a lot. i just miss her so much.
I may be jaded but it feels like she's ditching you. I hope that isn't the case, but it doesn't seem like she's supporting you from what you're saying here; mostly like she's squeezing more energy out of an already depressive man... i could be wrong, and hope I am

All that aside, I hope you haven't been blaming yourself too much for all of this stuff happening. You'll get back up user, I believe in you.

Attached: image_2022-09-16_052539705.png (286x355, 141K)

>is she helping you feel better? if not, then that's no good
she's been trying to help me, yeah. but it's just been draining her. been telling me things i should be doing, how i can get into careers i might like in the future, etc.. i just haven't done much.
>I may be jaded but it feels like she's ditching you. I hope that isn't the case, but it doesn't seem like she's supporting you from what you're saying here; mostly like she's squeezing more energy out of an already depressive man... i could be wrong, and hope I am
it's my bad for not mentioning much of what she's done for me. she's done plenty, maybe more than she should have. i've just relied a little too much on her, which she isn't a fan of either. it's not like she sees me as leeching off her or anything, she just helped. she just wants me to actually be able to stand for myself. i don't think she's ditching me, it just wouldn't be right for her. still, i'd be wrong if i said the thought hadn't crossed my mind. but again, i trust her. she's the sweetest person i've ever known and she has honestly been one of the best people i've ever met in my life. it's just really hard for her to handle this on top of other things happening in her life right now.
>All that aside, I hope you haven't been blaming yourself too much for all of this stuff happening. You'll get back up user, I believe in you.
thank you. i'm not sure what to blame all this on if not myself, since the root of all this just comes from me. but thank you. really. i hope i can pick myself up from all this too.

Attached: tellher.png (570x720, 945.11K)

>she's been trying to help me, yeah. but it's just been draining her. been telling me things i should be doing, how i can get into careers i might like in the future, etc.. i just haven't done much.
Ah, I understand. I'm sure I know exactly how you feel.
>it's my bad for not mentioning much of what she's done for me. she's done plenty, maybe more than she should have. i've just relied a little too much on her, which she isn't a fan of either. it's not like she sees me as leeching off her or anything, she just helped. she just wants me to actually be able to stand for myself. i don't think she's ditching me, it just wouldn't be right for her. still, i'd be wrong if i said the thought hadn't crossed my mind. but again, i trust her. she's the sweetest person i've ever known and she has honestly been one of the best people i've ever met in my life. it's just really hard for her to handle this on top of other things happening in her life right now.
I trust her too if you do, user. It's good you can rely on her as much as you did. I also hope the stuff in her life resolves as well fren.
>thank you. i'm not sure what to blame all this on if not myself, since the root of all this just comes from me. but thank you. really. i hope i can pick myself up from all this too.
I'd say that you can only blame yourself for a large majority of this if you can control what chemicals flow in your brain; I'm sure you don't WANT to be depressed. I'm sure that you'll pick up where you left off once these job hunts start going your way and the money starts flowing. It'll just take a bit of time, I'm sure. Definitely keep yourself safe, ok?

thank you. don't worry about my safety, haven't ever gone to self harm, and i don't plan on it. i hope things work out. good luck, evening user. have a good night.

Seeya user! Hope everything pans out well for you!

That's okay you can fall for me instead

That's a good ass album
youtube.com/watch?v=hA7OGf2Laj4

Sorry ENTJ no can do
>Starts at the romantic warrior
I already have this song playing on spotify as we speak

Aw is someone not having a Good Evening haha

Sorry sweaty, i'm on the Evening grind (gotta do an assignment for my art mentor......) maybe in 3-7 years i'll take you up on your offer after i'm a good artist