Capitalism is a sham...

Capitalism is a sham. All it does is create people that get paid for doing nothing and people spending gross amounts of money on frivolities.

We have to overthrow the system and manually redistribute it to the people that do the important work, like the silicon valley millennial slaving away in sweatshops drawing various exploitable monkeys with hats.

I have an IQ of 58 by the way.

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x902, 59.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uSuwYcqSsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what political ideology is not a scam?
I need a new one.

Attached: 1663271636549123.jpg (1536x2048, 436.41K)

Capitalism isn't really "political".
Nor is it really an ideology.
Nor is it really an adjective.

If two kids have a lemonade stand and there are adults willing to exchange expendable income for it then you have a capitalist system.

I would recommend capitalism, but just... not doing any of the things that you don't like.
You're free to do that. You don't have to shop at Walmart if you don't want. You can really do anything, spend your money on an ostrich if you want.

>All it does is create people that get paid for doing nothing
who? tell me wizard so i can get paid for doing nothing.. ohhhh. you mean business owners that took a huge risk and spent time creating something of value so that their efforts would be rewarded. kys commie retard.

There's also rent collection
political cronyism
Sometimes the government is paying instead of the customers, pays for all your research and makes you immune to prosecution/liability protection

Attached: 1662048223803109.jpg (868x455, 46.32K)

this is true because every job i've worked, the motivation for "moving up" in the job is 100%, 10 times out of 10 getting paid for less work, like every single job ever. the company, boss, people, job, whatever you want to call them all make sure that's the motivation for moving up also, because what other motivation is there??

this is why offices need their office workers to "return to the office" rather than just work from home. if they work from home, the incentives for everything goes out the window. if your employees work from home, you can't make up fake strawman scenarios that make people wish they could "move up in the company".
having companies is just easier for the banks to keep tabs on paychecks, for everyone else it's miserable. it's 2022 and we can keep digital profiles of everyones life long experience yet we still need companies for some reason.

>I have an IQ of 58 by the way.
you wouldn't be able to write at that point

It's the people that are the problem
people are willing to make money over helping society
government always deletes most improvement
all to force you survival instincts to crave money for safety
all money does is convince someone to do something in a soft violence type of way
if you need money for anything your not free and by default a slave
owned by someone you'll never meet

Attached: Screenshot (24539).png (1366x768, 1.02M)

monarchy. all governments are corrupt. at least monarchies are honest about it

Completely dismantle the government and let mafias run everything

That is not capitalism, that's a market economy.

well i would much rather live under capitalism that live under communism. look what was done to former CCCP countries. they are economically fucked from times of communism and are barely recovering. only things that communism does correctly is famines and uyghur genocides

I almost believed you op, almost. Many keks tho

Attached: 1626028595971.png (600x753, 604.08K)

How ownership and property relations are conceived is ideological.
Shareholders.
Lenin ruined communist thought. The Communist Manifesto wasn't even published in Russian (or Chinese, for that matter) originally because Marx&Engels thought it was wholly absurd that peasant societies could make the transition.

>manually redistribute instead of using something like Project Cybersyn
cringe

its funny when people go "look wat happened to dem old commie countries" and then they always point to the ones who had batshit fucking insane dictator autocracies. they used communism like liberals use LGBT shit, it's a fucking ruse to get you to follow them and in power.

It's funny how anyone believes communism works in any regard. Why would anyone do anything other than the bare minimum if everyone gets paid the same. Why would anyone work to build anything if it can be stolen. There has never been, nor will there ever be a successful communist system.

>How ownership and property relations are conceived is ideological.
Good luck stealing an animal's food or entering its territory without getting your ass bitten.
The concept of property is ingrained within our biology.

see i was pointing out errors and how communism was used a red herring by psychotic nationalists.

what you're doing is puppyguarding an idea that i nor anyone here cares about.
you should go on Reddit if you're trying to fight and speculate over nu-commies.

yes you just shoot the animal, because it doesn't have intellect like a human. humans aren't animals. you can also "degrain" it from our "biology".
"our biology" isn't 1s and 0s like a computer, we're not machines that must obey programming.

Your argument was that ownership and property were not biological, now you're shifting the goal post

The Fourth Political theory of Aleksandr Dugin, unironically.
Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=6uSuwYcqSsY

This is more projection than anything and a spiritually bankrupt midwit take
Even in hyper-nationalist, fascist systems people do exceptional things and make great sacrifices
The sad things is that you can't even imagining having anything worth sacrificing for, because you live in a false consciousness

>Your argument was that ownership and property were not biological
i literally just explained what i was doing and now you're changing it?? people on here are retarded and think every poster is the same person.