Why dont you appreciate how girls actually look

Why dont you appreciate how girls actually look

Attached: 3CF7C0F4-E47C-4735-85F2-9E059DB823EA.gif (1125x1094, 614.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/images/612527
ezgif.com/split/ezgif-1-72c3f7a21a.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why don't you appreciate how little I care

>left: Majority-White-town middle-class-American White girl
>right: typical disgusting br*t*sh ogre/beast
shapeshifting demon....

Eh still would

You can never trust photos people willingly choose to share of themselves online.

user I...
1/4 of american are obese in the most skinny state

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-112719_DuckDuckGo.jpg (719x814, 238.87K)

uhm i do tho
you think i wouldn't mount that slampig on the right?
you think i wouldn't creampie her?

Americans start off with addiction at a very young age. it starts with caffeine and sugar, then it's no veggies, then it's no fiber ever, then it's fast food and asshole loads of salt.

no fiber + ass ton of salt + sugar and caffeine + no water = obese, dehydrated, never full, blood vessel constricted hogs with high blood pressure, diabetes, spiked insulin, etc, etc.

it's just tons of fat fucks enabling more fat fucks who are all lazy and can't cook. it's the biggest marketing enabled vicious cycle cluster fuck i've ever seen, it should be declared a national emergency, but those are jokes here too.

1 dollar on ascites

Why don't women appreciate how men actually look?

You should always put your best foot forward, user!

The worst part is how expensive it is to eat better. Idk how many times I've made a conscious decision to eat better and gotten raw, healthier food (fruit, veg, real juice, nuts) and run out of money

I would put my cock in her. i dont see a problem?

If you can't just make beans and rice or a soup and instead need one of those Healthy(tm) things you're retarded. Start looking for stores throwing out slightly damaged or blemished vegetables; you can get them pretty cheap.

I was under the impression that rice and beans are basically empty calories that are just for pure energy, not actually containing vitamins or anything. Is that wrong?

I do. All Ive wanted is a girl who doesnt dress like a whore or wear makeup

Ugly on both sides man

she wouldn't hold you to the same standards. if a woman was unattracted to you she'd withdraw all affection and sex. i wouldn't care otherwise

I hope you die british scum
derpibooru.org/images/612527

ezgif.com/split/ezgif-1-72c3f7a21a.gif

British scum is once again trying to spread brony propaganda, confirmed by his other stealth MLP threads also on the catalog with similar filenames as well as other brony content hidden in them as well which are hidden gifs such as this one.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x153, 26.73K)

You're left hollow inside

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 53.04K)

Hollow head but a

Attached: C.png (786x81, 19.55K)

Hollow body as well

Attached: D.png (649x323, 32.91K)

The being was already

Attached: E.png (690x121, 21K)

Intellectually hollow to begin

Attached: F.png (454x46, 6.8K)